He Likes Your Sibling More Than You (Harry)

Every since Harry has been home he has done nothing but been rude to you. Usually you ignored it but it gets hard when all he does is shower your twin Kierra with love and gifts. Now all you do to avoid seeing that is stay in your room and watch ridiculous tv shows are post random selfies and pictures on Instagram. You were watching That's So Raven when your mom bursts in a smile on her face.
"Hey mom what's up?" You said sitting up looking at her with curious eyes.
"Well you,Kierra,and Harry haven't been talking so I told Harry you and Kierra ar going to bond by going to the movies." Your face dropped you already knew that things would go bad. Not wanting to argue with your mom you smiled and gave her a convincing head nod.
"Great get dressed because they are leaving in a few minutes." Your mom left the room closing the door that's when you grabbed your pillow and screamed. You didn't want to go but you didn't want to anger your mom so you got dressed in something since this was a last minute thing.

You grabbed your phone and earphones and jogged down the stairs seeing Kierra and Harry laughing but it stopped when they saw you pass them

You grabbed your phone and earphones and jogged down the stairs seeing Kierra and Harry laughing but it stopped when they saw you pass them. You opened the door and went to the car. You waited at the car for a good 10 minutes before they finally came out.
"What are you doing?" Kierra said crossing her arms in front of her as she looked at you with a disgusted look.
"Stand." You simply said shrugging your shoulders as she looked at you with a annoyed face.
"Listen bitch she means your gonna be sitting in the back." Harry said as he opened his door stepping inside. You rolled your eyes and opened the back door slamming it with all your might. You sat in the seat buckling your seat belt grabbing your phone from your pocket. You plugged in your earbuds once Harry pulled out of the drive way and was about a good block away from the house. You listened to Russ all the way to the unknown movie theater which was really really far. Once you arrived you put your phone in your pocket unknowingly it fell out landing under Kierra seat.You were the first one out and once you closed the door Harry pulled out of the spot and zoomed off. 
"WHAT THE FUCK!" You screamed as you saw them turn around probably going to a real movie theater. You looked at the sky and saw that it was gonna rain soon so you turned around and went to the theater doors and just your luck it was vacant. A strong wind and made you shiver harshly your teeth chattering. You checked your pockets and realized your phone wasn't in your pocket
"You have to be kidding me." You whisper to yourself and now had to find your way way home. You left the lot and walked on the sidewalk wishing you payed attention while Harry was driving. You rubbed your arms as goosebumps made their way on your brown skin. As you thought would happen it started raining hard your hair went from straight to curly really quick. At this point you gave up you knew once the Styles family adopted you it would be a bad idea. Why would a picture perfect family with a signer son and a model daughter adopt a orphan? You sat on the sidewalk under a tree till it stopped raining and the sun came out. Everything was soaking wet from your hair to the socks on your feet. You continued to walk till a car pulled up next to you and he was quite cute.

"Hey um are you okay?" He asked giving you a soft smile making you smile as well

"Not really do you mind giving me a ride?" You said going up to his car wiping a curly from your face.
"Not at all here get in." He said throwing things that were in the front seat to the back. He opened the door for you making you happy that someone was willing to help you.
"S-sorry about y-your seat." You said shiver feeling bad that your ruining this strangers seats.
"It's okay so how did you get wet?"
"My brother and sister tricked me and dumped me at a abandoned theater." You said shaking.
"What assholes! Here take me jacket you look cold."  He took off his grey hoodie handing it to you, you instantly put it on feeling warmth circulate.
"Thank you so much for doing this." You said looking at him with a large smile on your face.
"No problem I'm glad that I could help a beautiful girl like you. So where do you want to go?" He asked hands on the wheel waiting for you to answer.
"Home would be great."
"Okay." You gave him your address and he typed it in the gaps and started to drive. You both asked questions learning he was a freshman in college and was wanting to be a marine biologist. You told him some thing say you were graduating high school next year and that you plan on being a firefighter. Time seemed to go by fast because by the time the conversation ended you pulled up to the house.
"Well I guess this is your stop." He said scratching the back of his neck a smirk on his face. You picked up his phone and asked him to type in his password in which he did. You put in your number kissing his cheek giving him a thank you before getting out of his car. You watched him pull off making you smile as you heard him scream in happiness. You walked up the drive way and knocked on the door and Harry answered it.
"Y/n you finally made it back wait who's hoodie is that?" He said noticing you wearing a unknown hoodie.

"It nothing just give me your keys my phone was in your car." You said holding your hands out waiting for metal to be in your hand. He gave it to you until reality finally hit him.
"How did you get here? Did you hitchhike?!" He said his voice rising a few octaves you ignored him turning around going outside. Not waiting you opened the door and looked under the seat smiling when you saw your phone. Once you grabbed Harry snatched it out of your hand.
"Who the hell is Xavier?" He said angrily making you roll your eyes.
"Don't fucking worry about it you abandoned me so leave me alone and shut the fuck up." You snatched your phone out of his hand throwing his keys in some bushes and going back inside satisfied.
.
.
.
30 votes
&
5 comments
For next chapter