Obvious [NIALL]

Niall was sitting on the end of the stage excited to sing his new song for his now ex-girlfriend Y/n that he hates. He asked the boys and they agreed happy to see the Irish boy singing by himself. He had the mic smiling but it disappeared when he saw Y/n and her best friend Zonnique.
"So tonight I will be singing a solo song that I made about a very unfaithful person and hopefully you all like it. This is called Obvious." The band started to play and he nodded his head feeling the beat.
Where do I turn to?
Girl if it ain't you
He looked at Y/n who looked away refusing to looking into her ex-lovers blue eyes. He continued to sing hating to see her at his and his band mates concert.
Why you be playing these games?
And all of my friends say
That you are sus, but
Girl I still fuck with you either way
Niall could think back to the times the boys would say they didn't trust Y/n because she looked sneaky,but he couldn't give no fucks because he was in love and now regrets it since she hurt him.
You act like I don't know
When you say you're all alone
I know that you're with him
During the time he was on tour and the time he was home Y/n was always out to the late hours of night and the same excuse all the time "out with a friend" but you knew that 'friend' was more than a 'friend',but he let it slide because he was in love with a woman named Y/n.
Girl I can't fuck with you anymore
A single tear fell from Y/n eyes as she heard those words because she missed her Irish hooligan dearly but by the song he was done with her and that was a shot to her heart,soul,and mind.
Let's just state the obvious
Let's just state the truth
Let's just state the obvious
Niall got up from the end of the stage standing up to get a better view of Y/n and it was a beautiful sight in front of his face. Her hair straight and long,her lips plump and the lipstick was making it ten times better. He wanted to jump off the stage and kiss her and forgive her but he couldn't because that wouldn't work he was done with her.
You're done with me and I'm done with you
Done with me and I'm done with you
Y/n moved through the crowd her head down a heart wrenching cry leaving her body as he sang more. She couldn't believe that he would believe his bandmates over her when they said she was cheating on him with a co-worked at her job.
Alright, cigarettes and a sip of wine
You don't have a happy life so you shit on mine
You wanna cut me up, baby you should get in line
I know it burns right now, but you'll forget in time
Niall rapped loving to say things that he meant. When he made this song it was all out of anger and now he know that it's perfect for women who like to cheat. He knew he couldn't stop now just because his ex wanted to cry about her being unfaithful.
That I used to be your man, remember?
That I used to hold your hand, remember?
You told me you would stay down for whatever
Keep it real any weather from November to November
Zonnique looked at Niall with pure hate knowing this song was about her best friend. She knew Y/n was innocent because she worked with her every single night and she wouldn't do anything to hurt the one and only man she loved.
Then came the life of the on-call barber
Where we walk around in all our armor
And if I'm bein' honest, I'm caught up in this contest
Niall smirked when he saw Y/n  back this time her eyes red and a tissue in her hand. Zonnique wrapped her arms around her rocking her back and forth whispering into her ear while glaring at him. He shrugged his shoulder moving across the stage touching fans hand smiling.
Of which L.A. male can ball out harder
Shit, probably me
We were doomed from the start, baby how did we meet?
Niall looked at the boys and they were smiling. He smiled back winking making them laugh. The boys knew they were wrong for breaking the couple up but to them it was best for business. They never did like Y/n but they never had a reason to because she was always nice to them.
I slipped you a smile I was fakin'
You was servin' bottles to me half naked
That was uncalled for, ego's out of control
Y/n couldn't take it and ran outside from the packed arena hating to hear those words exposing Y/n's job as a bartender/server/ and part time stripper. It was hard for you getting money since your parents were disabled and you needed a job so you took a job as that and has keep it since then.
So I had to let you go cause I'm stubborn
I wait a little bit of time
Now I'm readin' online you're fuckin' Jared Leto's brother
Niall smile faded when he saw her run away and Zonnique glare. She mouthed the words fuck you and flipped him off. Before following her  best friend out of the door.
No offense to him if I see him at the Beverly
I'm 22 now, tryna figure my identity
The worst memories are the good memories
It's obvi' you were never meant for me
Niall looked at the boys and told them to sing the rest and the looked at him with worry but did it anyway.
Let's just state the obvious
Let's just state the truth
Let's just state the obvious
You're done with me and I'm done with you
Done with me and I'm done with you
You're done with me and I'm done with you
Niall ran outside seeing it was raining and saw Y/n and Zonnique sitting on the curb.
"Y/n?" Zonnique got up and pushed him with as much force making him fall onto the wet pavement.
"DON'T  FUCKING TOUCH HER YOU PRICK!" She screamed about to punch him but Y/n grabbed her arm before she could.
"Zee it's fine! What do you want?" She said moving her now curly hair out her face.
"Why did you cheat on me?" He asked his clothes clinging to his body.
"I DIDN'T NIALL! I TRIED TELLING YOU I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART BUT YOU COULD'NT SEE THAT! I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY BROTHERS AND SISTER SINCE MY PARENTS ARE DISABLED! That's why I stayed out late working with Zonnique cause she's helping me out also I was lying! But it's to late you chose your band mates over me but it's whatever bye Niall. Cmon Zonnique we bette get to work before we get fired" with those words spoken she left Niall in the rain his brain confused and anger with himself and his bandmates!