13 Reasons Why: Nina Lincoln

"I know all of you are wondering why you are sitting her huddled around a boom box that I provided for all of you to listen too. Well I know people wonder why I killed myself  and I'm gonna give you my reasons...all 13 of them. So sit back and listen to 13 reasons why I killed my self." Everyone shivered as the heard Y/n voice echo through out the boom box. Evelyn stood up about to leave the bed room of Louis but was pulled down by a angry Liam.
"Sit your ass down Evelyn Y/n wants us to listen so we will." She sat back down in her seat slumped over not wanting to listen to the dumb tapes Y/n made for them. Zayn held up the tape that said number one and took a deep breath before popping it in the boom box pressing play.
.

 Zayn held up the tape that said number one and took a deep breath before popping it in the boom box pressing play

"When I first moved to this town you where my first and only friend...but that changed when you met that boyfriend of yours. You abandoned me when I needed you the most I cried every day because I had no one to talk to about the problems. So welcome to your tape Nina Lincoln." Everyone looked at the purpled hair girl as her name was first to be said. Nina had her head in her hands as she thought back to the moments she shared with her ex best friend.
" I can remember it just like it was yesterday me and you in freshman year I was brand new to the area and you showed me around...ah what good times but that all changed junior year when you met Harry. I don't blame you though he's a good guy-" The tape was stopped by a irritated Harry who's face was redder than ever.
"Than why the hell am I on the damn tapes! Don't you guys think this is a little ridiculous for us to listen to some tapes that are most likely aren't even true?" Harry said his voice low sort of like a rumble. Fiona flipped him off before pushing play disregarding what he just said.
"but he changed you in a way that wasn't you. Everything we built together was destroyed by him and when I tried to confront you like a friend all you did was call me a jealous whore and a slap to go with it." A small cry came from Nina as she realized she was the worst friend in history of friends and wish she could turn back time to apologize to her once best friend.
"That moment was horrible for the both of us more so me than you. You quite hanging out with me and soon cut off all ties with me by blocking me on every social media possible and even deleting my number from your phone. But this isn't the only reason why I did what I did, there is more shit that happened but I'll explain it on a specific persons tape so Nina this is the end of your tape to hear another reason flip the cassette." Once her voice stopped playing everyone was quiet and their heart was beating 100 mph. Nobody wanted to hear their tape afraid they where the tipping point of why Y/n decided to kill herself.
.
.
.
If you want the next part I need 35 votes and a 10 comments