13 Reasons Why: Niall Horan

"Next on the list is the boy who lived in my neighborhood

"Next on the list is the boy who lived in my neighborhood. We played as kids but soon drifted as soon as we hit high school. Just like Nina we were like two peas in a pod well until you joined soccer. You became some arrogant asshole so welcome to your tape Niall Horan." Niall blue eyes widen and soon started to bit his finger nails as he felt the burning eyes of Y/n's brother Tony go right through him. He shifted in the bean bag chair he was sitting in.
"Niall you are considered a god in school due to your unbelievable skills in soccer but also a nuisance to me due to all of the bullying you've done to me the last 3 years of high school. I feared you sometimes I would beg not to go to school because I knew that day you and you girlfriend Evelyn would beat the living shit out of me in the janitors closet." Tony clenched his fist as he was hit like a ton of bricks Niall was the one who caused the marks on Y/n. A single tear ran down his cheek as his body started to shake from anger. Fiona saw this and tried to calm him down but it was too late the people in this room caused all this.
"You." His eyes were slightly red and puffy do to all the tears that were coming from his eyes. He tried charging at the blonde but Fiona wouldn't let the 19 year old boy do it.
"Tony calm down Y/n wouldn't want all this violence okay." Tony looked at her and shook his head trying to calm down as he knew Y/n hated violence with all her heart.
"You left bruises on me that where hard to cover up and keep away not that anyone would care anyway. I remember on one particular day I asked you why you are doing this to me and you answered with a "I don't know I just have to." Then you continued to punch and kick me till I blacked out from all the pain. Instead of blaming you all I can just say thank you because of you I am finally released from more than just physical pain I'm mentally free too. To hear more please get tape 3." The room was slightly calm Zayn entered back in the room sitting next to Tony surprisingly he was hugged by the older lad which he excepted muttering apologies in his shirt. Everyone watched in aw a small smile playing on all the teens lips.
.
.
.
This chapter is sorta kinda happy lol. For next chapter I need 35 votes and 13 reasons why you want another chapter!