Your his Teacher~Liam

You were a brand new teacher but all the students and faculty members loved you. They loved your vibrant hair,and chill attitude, and most importantly your love for the arts. You were walking into the school building when you were stopped by a young brown haired lad.
"Excuse me do you know we're Ms.Y/l/n room is?" He ask looking at you then the schedule then back at you waiting for the answer.
"Well your looking at her!" Laughing when his  jaw dropped in shock.
"No way! Your so young and beautiful wait oops that didn't come out right!" He says smacking his forehead his cheeks turning a deep red.
"It's okay I get that a lot!" You reply flipping your colored hair out of your face.
"Okay sorry again but can you show me to your class I have you first and don't want to be late." He sheepishly says the blush still present on his face.
"Yeah sure follow me!" You say adjusting your backpack that held all your art supplies. He trailed behind you till you entered the colorful room. He whispered a quiet woo looking at the hand painted walls.
"You did all this?" He ask touching the smooth wall looking in awe at the giant and very realistic painting of a skull wearing a headdress.
"Yep all hand painted took me the entire summer to finish it but it was honestly worth it when you do the things you love!" You say patting his shoulder turning around taking out your brushes and paints laying them out on the table.
"Yeah your right Ms.Y/l/n. So what are we gonna be doing today?" He ask sitting in the front desk the one closet to your desk smiling widely at you.
"You can call me Y/n..."
"Liam"
"Liam right! We will continue our project for this semester but seeing your new I will help you!" You say walking around the room grabbing a huge canvas for the both of them.
"The rules is that they aren't any so let your  imagination flow and give me something great." You say winking at him handing him a smock.
"Alright I think I'm gonna like this new school!" He says smiling putting his earbuds in letting the music take over his body as the paint brushed the canvas like a soft kiss. When he was half way finished with the painting he noticed that he was painting Y/n his very own teacher. He snapped his head to the left and saw Y/n wasn't paying him no mind to him absorbed in her own world of art. All he could think was 'I'm falling for my teacher!"