Roasting Session~Zayn

You sat in the back of the classroom like you always do glaring at everyone because honestly you hated 99.99% of the fake,small minded hoe ass bitches that went to your high school. People didn't like you because your introverted and because your personality but you couldn't give to fucks about what people thought about you but that usually caused you to get bullied by Zayn the biggest ass hole you met in your life. You set back on the chair rolling your eyes when Zayn walked in with his friends laughing behind him.
"Aw look it's that dumb bitch Y/n!" He says smirking when you rolled your eyes at his lame ass comebacks. You looked at Zayn who was laughing a little hard for your liking so you stood up not paying attention to the teacher who was looking at the roast session that was about to happen.
"Zayn I don know why your laughing you fat fuck!" The whole entire classes oohed but stopped because
Zayn told them to stop.
"Whore!" He mutters but loud enough for you to hear.
"Ya mama!" You says laughing when he gave you a harsh glare.
"You ugly as hell so why are you still talking!"
"If you don't get YA CRISCO GREASE BLACK GUM ON THE SIDEWALK GINGIVITIS HALITOSIS HOT BREATH BOWSER "WHOS THAT POKEMON!" LOOKIN' ASS NIGGA!" You say the whole class falling out laughing including the teacher who was laughing his ass off.
"GIRL BRING THAT ASS HER! YOU BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN I EAT RAMEN NOODLES ON A PLATE "IM READY" HEAD ASS!" He says getting closer to you making you glare as he winked at you.
"IF YOU DON'T GET YOU IGGY IGLOO I GET THE DRIP FROM MY SKETCHERS 'I LOVE MY MOMMY' DUMBASS!" You reply laughing when he looked at his shoes clutching his hands huffing.
"You know what fuck you!"
"No thanks I don't want your two inch punisher!" You laugh clutching your stomach.
"Your mom wasn't complaining!"
"Oh for real?" He shakes his head yes crossing his arms over your chest.
"Well you'll never be half the man your mother is!" That's when it was all over he stormed out the class leaving everyone laughing harshly.

Who had the best roast?