Niall Smut

He laid you on your back as he snaked his pale arms around you waist kissing up your torso soft moans escaping your lips as he did so. You where always greatly for Niall whenever you were down he would always make you feel right by making sweet love to your body. Niall opened your legs his lips ghosting over your panties making you arch your back at the sensation. He chuckled lowly as he saw your eyes roll to the back of your head as he hooked his fingers to your laced undies pulling them down to your ankles revealing the wet pussy he was so addicted too. Niall kitty licked your kitty making you moan at the feeling of his wet tongue lapping your core. He held your hips down as you bucked them wanting more of his love licks to your wet core. Niall stopped the licking removing his face from your legs making you pout and causing him to smile. He laughed as you watched him unbuckle his pants and yank down his underwear revealing a hard and thick 7 inch cock. He went back in between you legs only to pull you forward so your ass was at the end of the bed. He bent down to insert the throbbing cock into your quivering walls. Once he did you and your body was in cloud 9 as he filled you in all the right places. The Irish lad rocked his hips in a slow rhythm each thruster earned a moan from you and a grunt from him as your tight walls clenched on his aching dick. He leaned down sucking on your breast that he loved so much he left hickey all over your chest rocking his hips faster as he heard you moan the words 'Daddy faster please.' After going faster you and Niall reached your climax his Irish body slumping over yours. Niall lifted his head from your shoulder and smiled whispering I love you as he saw you were fast asleep.