You Get Pregnant During High School (Harry)

(Your adopted by a white family)
Senior year is suppose to be the year of having fun and enjoying the last year of being a child before entering adult hood. But for you it wasn't even close it was a few months before junior year ended and you had sex at a party with your boyfriend of 3 years Harry and after that it went down hill. It was when your period was 2 weeks late so you took 3 pregnancy test and they all came out positive.You were sitting with your brothers and father and you finally had came clean.
"Dad I have to tell you something." You said softly looking at your plate which made you nausea just by looking at it.
"I'm pregnant.I know your disappointed of me so if you want to kick me out I understand ." You said breathing out a heavy breath finally making eye contact with your father.
"Y/n I will never be disappointed I knew you were sexually active with Harry and I'm okay with that it's just I wanted you to be more careful." You got up and hugged your dad and 4 brothers tightly kissing each of them on the on their cheek.
"Now I've seen the way you were looking at that food keep it there and go tell Harry." You nodded going up to your room picking up your phone dialing the number dreading for him to pick up the phone.
"Hey babe what's up!" He said cheerfully making you ease up a bit but your nerves were still there.
"I'm not gonna try and dance around this so Harry I'm pregnant." Your heart dropped as silence rang through on the other side of the phone.
"Hello?"
"Sorry I was just shocked I'm gonna be the best father to that baby and I love you and I will be staying by your side throughout this whole thing since I did ya know help create the smol bean." Your heart felt light as he said that to you.
"I love you too I have to go see you Monday." That night you had a smile on your face and a hand on your stomach.
.
(Senior Year)

You were woken up by your youngest brother Jon who was poking your feet making you groan

"Jon what are you doing?" You said getting up from the bed stretching your body out a small yawn escaping your mouth.
"Waking you up Joe said you need to hurry up so he can drop us off so he can go to his morning class." You looked at him confused before looking at your nightstand and seeing your keys gone.
"I'm gonna kill Colby." You mumbled as he always took your car without your permission.
"Yeah you said that last week now get dressed." You flipped him off pushing him out of your room going to your bathroom doing the essentials before getting dressed.

" You flipped him off pushing him out of your room going to your bathroom doing the essentials before getting dressed

You went down stairs grabbing a pre made cup of coffee running outside seeing Joe and Jon in the car waiting for you.  You hopped in the car saying a quick good morning to Joe playing and checking your messages as he drove.
"Bye Joe thanks for dropping me off." He gave you a smile and before you got out you kissed his cheek taking the unfinished coffee with you. You and Jon walked together when you instantly got looks from everyone.
"Why are they looking at you like that?" Jon asked fixing his shaggy brownish reddish hair that was in his face.
"Because I'm pregnant duh dumbass.I'll see you after school please don't skip school it will look bad on you later in life."
"I have 2 more years to go I'll be fine." You rolled your eyes kissing the top of his head before jogging to your locker seeing your best friend Jenna waiting for you.

" You rolled your eyes kissing the top of his head before jogging to your locker seeing your best friend Jenna waiting for you

"Hey boo." You said hugging her tightly she doing the same thing. She then pulled you to the girls bathroom that no one rarely used. Before speaking she looked under making sure no one was there.
"You've been asking me day in and day out who's the father of the baby and I was afraid you would hate me." She said a look of concern painted on her face. She bit her lip and looked down at the floor making you raise your eyebrow.
"Please don't get mad."
"I promise." You said trying not to laugh because you already know who it was.
"It's Joe's." she whispered making you smile and laugh at her the thing was you already knew they were messing around.
"I already knew that. I saw you guys together when you sleep over with me and Harry. By the way your not as quiet as you think you are." She started laughing before lacing your fingers with her's as the school bell rang signaling it's time to go to first period.
"I know for a fact he will be excited he was talking about starting a family with a mystery girl which is your ass."  You said entering first period and that when eyes were glued to you and Jenna. You sat next to Jenna still feeling eyes still on you making you move uncomfortable in your seat. This happened most of the day and you were dreading lunch but it came and you had to suck it up and deal with it. You sat with Harry,Jenna,Louis,and Niall. Harry hugged and kissed you on the lips sitting next to you his long arms wrapping around your face.
"How's you and Jr. doing?" He said laying a hand on your 4 month belly.
"We are not naming the baby Jr. and we are good just getting use to people looking at me." you said rolling your eyes at him.
"Let them they are just weird Jenna what about you hon?" Louis asked looking at her growing belly.
"Good. Hey Y/n you know we need to take pictures of us being pregnant." She said smiling making you smile as well.
"Alright." You stood up and all of you went to the school's garden and took pictures together your friends hyping the hell out of you.

After the photoshoot you went back inside going to class

After the photoshoot you went back inside going to class. The day went by fairly quickly and after 7th period ended you went home with Jon and Colby. You ate dinner took a shower and fell asleep knowing senior year wasn't gonna be easy.
.
.
.
Hopefully you enjoyed this!
30 votes
&
5 comments
For Next Chapter