The Daddy

Y/n sat in the luxurious store patiently as Louis shopped around the store for lingerie for her to wear. Louis was the owner of the large business Domination Inc. and he loved his baby girl Y/n. He loved spoiling her,he loved the way she said his name,he loved the way she looked,and he especially loved when she was withering under him during sex.
"Baby girl come here!" He says his voice dominate and strong. She got up from her spot and scurried to were he was at.
"Yes Daddy?" She says looking at down he hands clasped together in front of her. He got his single finger and lifted her face up so he was looking at him.
"Look at me when I talk to you. That's very disrespectful and you know what disrespectful girls get Y/n?" He says looking intently into her brown eyes making her squirm.
"Spankies." She says in a cute voice making Louis smile. He grazed his finger over her thick lips kissing them softly.
"Yes baby you get a spanking and do you want that Baby girl?" He says his blue eyes locking with her brown ones.
"No Daddy! I want to be a good girl just for you!" She says frantically hating to displease her daddy.
"Good baby very good! So how do you like these babe?" He says showing her lace panties and matching bras with bows in the middle. She gasped taking them out his hands loving the feeling of the material on her finger tips.
"Yes Daddy I love them very much!" She says hugging him tightly kissing him on the lips.
"I'm gonna bye them if you say what?" He says raising a eyebrow seeing if she was gonna use her manners.
"Please Daddy can you by me the lingerie?"
"Yes and then you say what?" He ask gripping her curvy waist bringing them closer together not caring that they were in the middle of the store.
"Thank you." She says her breath shaky as he traveled his hands down her waist to her skirt covered bum.
"Now let's get these bought and when we get home I can reward you for having such amazing manners." He says spanking her bum softly before taking the clothing from her hands going to the cash register buying the things for his sweet chocolate baby.
___________________________________________________________________

Question: Would you be a Sugar Baby for your celebrity crush or crushes?

Answer: Yes. Simply Yes. Who wouldn't be a sugar baby to motherfucking Evan Peters?