The King's Son

Y/n sprayed the paint on the wall sending a message to the kingdom's King. She continued to spray paint till she heard sirens. She looked to the side and saw a police car pull up trying to block her in the alleyway.She dropped the black spray can,grabbed her duffle bag and stared running.The grey hoodie that was covering her face was falling as the police chased her. She climbed a large fence jumping over trash cans until she finally lost them. She bent over trying to catch her breath from all the running she just endured. She started walking again after 5 minutes of resting. She continued her journey back to the orphanage when she bumped into a large male.
"Watch were your going asshole!" She says as she fell to the ground. The mysterious man held out his hand but she denied pushing past him.
"Why are you being such a stuck up bitch?" He ask calmly making her whip around to stare at the man.
"What did you say dickhead?" She says slowly walking towards him anger in her eyes.
"I said why are you being a stuck up bitch. I accidentally bumped into you then you call me a asshole!" He says stepping up to her showing no fear of the young girl.
"Maybe I act this way because the cunt we call King Yaser is gonna knock down the orphanage and other parts of the town for a fucking shopping mall or maybe because I almost got caught by 12!" She says huffing her face inches from the man.
"So your calling my dad a cunt?" Y/n eyes widen as she finally took the realization that she was talking to the King son! She was about to turn and run but was caught by the arm.
"Let me f-fucking go!" She says through clenched teeth trying to pull away but his grip was tight.
"No. Now tell me your name and the reason why you were running from this 12 person?" He says holding her wrist the iron grip never letting up.
"My name is fuck off and 12 is the police!" She says still trying to tug her arm away from the male.
"We'll Miss Fuck Off if you don't tell me your name I will take you to the police for vandalism!" He says she groaned but caved in.
"Y/n and you are Zayn 'fuck boy' Malik" she says snickering as his face contorted to a scowl.
"Don't.Be.Disrespectful." He says slamming her to a nearby wall. The breath was knocked out of her when he started sucking on her neck.
"Get off me creep!" She screeched as he held her closely inhaling her intoxicating scent.
"Y/n how about I make you a deal love?" He says pulling away from the brown skinned girl.
"What is it dumbass?" She says trying to kick him but missed widely. He growled slamming her to the cold brick once more.
"Stop now because next time it won't be so gentle. I'm trying to make you a deal but your being a brat!" She shivered at the dark tone he used suddenly feeling slight aroused.
"Yes sir."
"Now as I was saying I will change my father's mind about destroying your precious home and orphanage if you be my bride!" She looked at him with a shocked expression not sure what to do.
"I'm only 16..." She whispers he lifts her head so they were face to face.
"And I'm 19 my father said for me to take the thrown I need to get married. You are very attractive and feisty and not like most girl in this kingdom."
"Fine." He smirked grabbing her hands interlacing them together.
"Welcome to the life of royalty Y/n."