Beautiful Secret {Niall}

Being a big time CEO of a world famous company came with its ups and downs. The ups you have power and money but the downs are family and relationships. Niall couldn't even have a nice dinner with his girlfriend Y/n because the media would instantly make it seem like she is some gold digger. Niall sat in his bed holding his girlfriend of 1 year in his pale arms as she sleep. His eyes went down her body as he admired on how beautiful she was. He huffed not understanding why he didn't just come out and say he is in a relationship with a woman who he has loved for the past year. He stroked her curls going through a mental battle of if he should expose their love or keep it under lock and key. Without a second thought the Irishman grabbed his iPhone and pushed the record button.
" Hello everyone um this is hard to say but I would like to address something to you guys and say that I am in a relationship with a gorgeous woman named Y/n. We have been together for the past year. Geez I didn't think it would be this easy but this is her.
She is the light of my world and has been there for me when I was at my lowest points. I love her and I don't care if you don't except her but I do and that is all that matters. I love you guys bye." He waves good bye ending the video posting it before he changed his mind. He went to sleep with a smile on his face glad he had the weight of his 'secret' of his chest.