You go on Maury 2/2

Louis: "I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS *beep* FRONTING THIS IS HIS BABY!" You screaming at Louis who has been denying that your little girl wasn't his when they look like twins.
"LOOK AT THIS MAURY! SAME EYES,SAME NOSE,SAME HAIR!" You say pointing at the screen that held them side by side. Louis just shook his head no still denying it.
"Okay the results are in. For 3 year old Kaitlin Louis...You are the father!" Y/n got up doing a split  on the ground as Louis sat in his seat head in his hands.
"So Louis what are you gonna do now that you know that you are the baby's father?" Maury ask as you sat back in your chair a smile on your face.
"I'm gonna own up to being a father and take care of my daughter to the best of my abilities!" He says standing up hugging you which you returned whispering I'm sorry making the crowd stand up clapping.

Harry: You sat on the stage sitting next to Maury while your boyfriend and sister sat a couple centimeters next to you. You called the show after having suspicious feelings that Harry has been cheating on you with your sister.
"So Y/n tell me why you have a feeling that your boyfriend Harry is cheating on you with your sister Quinn?" Maury ask sitting forward looking at you.
"Well I found panties under our bed that didn't belong to me!" Ooo's filled the room as you continued on what else you found.
"Well earlier we took a lie detect test would you like to hear the results."
"Yes." You were bouncing at the thoughts that your boyfriend of 3 years was cheating on you with your own flesh and blood.
"We asked Harry has he ever cheated on you he said no but the lie sectors proves that was a lie" you starts crying knowing that Harry could of possible cheated on you with your sister.
"We asked Harry has he ever had any type of sexual contact with your sister he says no but the lie detector proves that also was a lie!" You stood up running backstage not believing that this was actually happened. Harry turned you around trying to apologies but you pushed him off not caring if the camera were recording all of this.
"I love you Harry but you still cheated on me with my own *beep* sister are you *beep* crazy!" You say leaving the building and out of Harry's life.