Movie Ya'll Starring In Together 2/2

Niall: Hell's Gate
Tamina's (You) was always surrounded with nothing but evil and no good. Her father and mother were both a professional assassins and her 2 older brothers were their little helpers. She was only 12 when she watched her family get slaughtered in their living rooms. That's when she knew she needed to take revenge. She left the home filled with nightmares to a place were she was trained and sculpted into a killing machine were she kills the evil people like her deceased family. She is now 16 entering as a high school student were she mets a teacher named Mr.Copeland (Niall) who is fascinated by the anti-social girl. He grows to liking her but she pushes him away from the danger that is her life.
"You don't wanna get involved with someone like me."
"What if I want to?"

Harry: Game Over
Two best friends Daniel (Harry) and Serenity (You) face hardships as they enter a underground world surrounding money and illegal gambling. Trying to escape is not a option also backing out from a dare made. The two must do challenges that put their lives in danger and if they win they get money and if they lose well it's game over.
"Are you scared?"
"The only thing I'm scared of is losing you..."