The Weekend

You knew being the side chick would be hard but you also knew you satisfied him more than Gigi could ever. You were fun and energetic and she was well boring. She had him for the weekday but you had him for the weekend. Zayn would literally text her every day saying how he couldn't wait for the weekend to come because Gigi was acting like a spoiled brat again. Your relationship wasn't just sex it was actually love there which made it even more enjoyable. Zayn has been wanting to break up with Gigi but his management wants other wise. You and Zayn have been sneaking around with each other for about two years. Yeah it was hard sneaking around but you guys made it work. I guess Gigi was either oblivious or stupid because she hasn't suspected a thing when Zayn said he was having trips with the guys every weekend for the past two years but hey they weren't complaining. When Zayn would come over you would cuddle and watch ridiculous movies that turned into you having sex on the couch and ordering endless amounts from places you wanted to try. Zayn would soon have to leave the next morning whispering I love you and you said it back sleepily laying back down with a smile on your face as you couldn't wait for the next weekend to come up so you can have more fun with your baby.
.
.
.
Would you be a side chick for any of the boys if so explain why!
30 votes
&
5 comments