The Daddy |Part 2|

☆|Please Daddy|

Today Y/n hasn't been on her best behavior like she always is. She has been throwing fits,being disrespectful and whiny,and even went as far as calling her Daddy out of his name in front of his co-workers. Louis was beyond pissed and his nerves were completely shot from today's events. When they got home he dragged her to the bedroom his grip was firm on her wrist making her whimper.
"Daddy I'm sorry! I was having a bad day today! Please no spankies!" She says tears spilling from her eyes down her brown cheek. His face softened but quickly harden back up when he remembered all the wrong doings she had done.
"It's to late Princess,you have been a bad baby and those never go unpunished and you know that. So bend over my lap and take your spanking like a good baby girl!" He says sitting down on the plush bed patting his lap signaling for her to come. She shook her head no and crossed her arms over her chest. He took a large breath anger boiling in his body,he clenched his fist and tried once more.
"I'm not going to tell you again! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!" He screamed this made her come quickly bending over his lap a tear falling from her teary eyes. He lifted her pink skirt yanking down her panties exposing her glorious bum. He rubbed his large hands over the huge canvas biting his bottom lip.
"I was going to give you fifteen but now I thing you deserve more so I'm going with twenty." The young girl squirmed under neath him earning her a sharp smack to her right cheek.
"Ow!" She yelped jerking forward about to reach back but decided not to not wanting another smack.
"You ready love?" He says rubbing the spot he had smacked early. She shook her head 'yes' wanting it to be over. He tapped her bum signaling that he was going to start the punishment.
"*smack* Baby girl please don't do this again! *smack* I hate having to punish you. *smack* *smack* *smack* No more disrespect. *smack* No more whining. *smack* No more throwing fits *smack* And no more calling me out of my name! *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*" The 19 year old girl was crying her fingers gripping onto the 25 year old leg. Her body was rocking from the strong hits he was giving her.
"D-daddy please!" She stutters wanting it to be over. She regrets everything she did,why did she thing she would get away with everything she had done?
"Sorry Princess I have to finish this. You have eight more okay!" She shook her head bracing for them by closing her eyes tight gripping his thigh.
" *smack* *smack* *smack*. Kitty I want you to count the last five alright."
"Yes Sir."
*smack*
"O-one."
*smack* *smack*
"Two Th-ree."
*smack*
"Four."
*smack*
"FIVE DADDY FIVE NO MORE PWEASE!" She wailed sobbing her face being buried into Louis neck.
"All done baby no more spankings." He says shushing her kissing her head full of curls. He rubbed her back till her cries turned to sniffles. She raised her head and kissed her Daddy's cheek looking him in the eyes.
"M'sorry Da. Please forgive me I don't like it when your upset with me." She says pouting at the older lad who kissed her brown nose.
"I forgive you but next time spankings isn't the only thing alright?" He says sternly his blue eyes piercing into her puppy dog brown ones.
"Yes sir."
"Good Kitty!" He says carrying her to bed and cuddled falling into a deep and much needed sleep.
___________
|☆Hopefully you enjoyed lovelies|