He's Your Sperm Donor

You always wanted to have baby but you never found the right guy to have one with. You were in a perfect place in your life where you knew you could enter a beautiful life in the world. So you went to fertility clinic that you had scheduled with many times and finally picked a perfect donor. He was Irish, blue eyes, and had brown hair you decided on him. You went to a back room where you inseminated yourself a smile on your face when you left the clinic.
.
A few weeks later you missed your period you went to the doctor and you were indeed pregnant. You gathered everyone close to you and told them the great news. Your close friend Harry congratulated you with a quick peck on the cheek. As the night went on the happier you got. You couldn't believe that you were finally pregnant. After the party ended you cleaned up and went to bed with a smile on your face.
.
Months went by and you were now showing you got the pregnancy glow and everywhere you went you got complimented. You were going down town when you bumped into a white guy. He looked at you and smiled his eyes going to your stomach.
"I'm so sorry are you and your baby okay?" He said his Irish accent making your knees week.
"Yes we're fine..."
"Niall." He said pushing his hand out for you to take which you gladly took. You guys to continued to talk till you finally made your way to the store.
"Oh this is my stop," You looked at him seeing a hint of sadness when he realized you would have to end the wonderful conversation.
"here's my number call me whenever." You added quickly grabbing your grocery list ripping a large sum of it to write your number down. He folded the lined paper up and tucked it in his jacket pocket zipping it up. He gave you a swift hug before he left you to your own devices. You shopped a large smile on your face as Niall ran down in your mind.
.
Your currently at your baby shower that Harry set up for you and was welcoming guest at the door. That's when you saw your friend Louis black car pull up and park next to the other cars that were lined up and down the street. He got out but you weren't expecting another person to hop out of it as well. The closer they got the more you realized that it was Niall. When the duo had finally made it to the door Niall was both shocked and happy to see you.
"Hey (Nickname) this is Niall he's my best friend at work you don't mind that I brought him?"
"No I met him before." You said not breaking contact with Niall smiling as his name rolled off your tongue,
"Uh well I'm gonna go in and get settled in." He said noticing the obvious attraction they had for each other,
"Hi."
"Hi."
"You look beautiful." He said rubbing his neck his face turning a light shade of pink as he spoke to her.
"Thank you. The parties about to start so come on." You grabbed his hand taking him to meet everyone. The party was awesome and even had a cute little gender reveal. Everyone was excited to know you were having a baby boy.
.
The time has come and you were now at the hospital having a emergency c-section because your baby was feet first and the cord was around its neck. Tears filled your eyes as you prayed to the gods above for your baby to get here alive. What felt like an eternity you heard the sweet sounds of your baby boy crying. The doctor brought the baby up to you and saw the baby and tears sprung from your eyes. Your baby was a absolutely beautiful and you were proud to say it was yours. After they stitched you up and did what they need to do with the baby the strolled you back to your room with your family and friends waiting for them to bring the baby. Niall sat in the corner with Harry and Louis sneaking glances at you every once in awhile. A few minutes passed and a nurse came in caring your baby. Everyone gathered around cooing at the baby. As everyone admirered the baby Louis blurted out something that caught everyone off guard.
"The baby looks like Niall." You looked at the baby closely and did notice a few things that did resemble Niall. Kofi had the same nose, hair color, and even the same ears.
"He does. Niall did you ever donate your baby gravy to a clinic." You asked him looking at him with curious eyes.
"Yeah I need the money for my mum so I did it once."
"Which clinic?"
"London sperm bank." Your eyes went wide you couldn't believe it Niall was the father of your baby.
"Well Niall meet your son Kofi." Every one gasped and waited for Niall's reaction. You thought he was gonna freak out but instead he took him from your hand and (boonk gang whole lotta gang shit) held him grazing his finger across the caramel cheek.
"Hey Kofi I'm your daddy."
.
.
.
Hope you enjoy