Z.M

You lost hope?Well hun you better find some life's too short to just sit and watch the time run

"Got our Zayn I don't want to hear your sorry excuses right now please just leave!" Tears ran down your face as Zayn pleaded for you to forgive him but you couldn't the pain of what he did hurt to much.
"Ba-"
"Zayn get out."
"Please hear me o-"
"GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" You said flinging your arms back and forth frustration and hurt boiling over. Zayn eyes widen in fear as you flailed your body your 6 month belly slightly restricting you. He got up and ran and hugged you kissing you whispering things in your ear. This sudden action make you angry but for some odd reason you liked it.
"Calm down please think about the baby. I fucked up with you big time with me cheating on you with a woman who is only looking for 15 seconds fame,but I will never ever jeopardize me being in my child's life and if you want me to leave I will." He said placing a shake hand a watery smile making its way on face as he though of his first son.
"Zayn I don't want ever leave you but I do want you to stay in your son's life and be a amazing  father and we are gonna got to a marriage counselor."
"Fine with me I love you."
"I love you too."
"Y/n thank you for not giving up on us because I wouldn't know what to do."