13 Reasons Why: Zayn Malik

"Next up on this roller coaster is none ither than my brother's best friend or in this case the guy who took all my first times away...welcome Zayn Malik."

Zayn muttered a quite shit before he continued to listen to Y/n voice

"Where do I even begin...well we can start when we met up at the park and you kissed me it was amazing to say the least I thought you were the one for me but instead to find out you were my first mistake. You told people that we had sex when none of that shit ever happend. Why Zayn? WHY THE FUCK DID UOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ME OUT OF ALL PEOPLE...your suppose to be Tony's best friend so why out off all the girls in the world you had to choose me?" Tony's cries ripped through the air as he heard his adopted sisters voice through the boom box. Zayn tried to apologize to him for what he did but all he got was spit in his face.
"Fuck you! M-my sister's dead you cant bring her back so shove those sorry ass apologize up your ass!" Fiona wrapped her arms around him letting him silently weep in her shirt.
"Zayn I just wanted you to know that yes you we're my first but you didn't just me as bad as the last...please flip tape." Zayn got up going to the bathroom letting out a small cry asking Y/n to forgive him for his actions.
.
.
.
35 votes,10 comments