He Likes Your Sibling More Than You Pt.2 (Liam)

You and Roman just got off the plane and you were feeling amazing. You held Romans hand as you waited for your bags to come out. You felt tired but Roman said it was natural since it's your first time on a plane. After 15 minutes of waiting you got your luggage and went to his car.
"So where are we going?" You asked putting your seat all the way back grabbing Romans blanket draping it over your body.
"Back to my house since your gonna be living with me. It's gonna be a hour or so before we get there so you should get some sleep. You closed your eyes as Roman put some music on to help you fall asleep. As you were sleeping questions flooded your mind.
Are your parents worried?
Do they even miss you?
Does Liam and Leah feel bad for what they did?
Are they happy that your finally out of your lives?
As the questions clouded your mind you didn't know Roman had pulled up to the house. He lightly shook your arm making you slowly conscious again your eyes wide as you saw his house.

"This is beautiful oh my goodness and you live here by yourself?" You asked shocked at how beautiful it was on the outside now you were anxious to see what it looked like in the inside

"No I have two roommates Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins that doesn't bother you at all?" You didn't mind at all actually because if Roman had to leave for work he wouldn't be lonely in that big house. He helped you out the car and helped you carry your luggage even though you told him he didn't have to. Roman told you were the secret key was and you unlocked the door shocked to see how dirty the place was. You started laughing when Roman dropped all the luggage and screamed at Dean and Seth.
"DEAN! SETH! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" You instantly felt attracted to him as you saw his aggressive side.

A guy with shaggy hair wearing nothing but blue jeans as he came down the stairs his blue eyes was instantly glued to you

"Who's she?" He asked his voice sort of scratchy as if he smoked one to many cigarettes. The other one had jet black hair and a big nose but his beard he sported helped even it out. He didn't say anything but watched Y/n in amusement.
"This is my guest Y/n and she will be living here but that's not why I called you down here clean your shit up I told you guys about this last time." Roman said wrapping his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him as he yelled at Dean and Seth about being clean and how other people won't clean their shit for them.
"This isn't mine I don't own a dingy ass jacket nor do I drink cheap ass beer."
"Okay I get its mine that's Seth for snitching on me you prick! I picked it up I'm going out you wrecked my brain. It's nice to meet you Y/n by the way you are very beautiful!" He said shaking your hand before going to his room to put his stuff some place. Roman rolled his eyes used to Dean's behavior to you Dean was really funny and looked cool to hang around with.
"So Y/n what brings you here to Tampa,Florida?" He asked grabbing your luggage while Roman grabbed his. You walked with them examining as you walked to your new room.
"Just wanted to started somewhere new with Roman." You said giggling as Seth bumped into the walls as he tried carrying your luggage and look at you at the same time.
"I see your not originally from America so where did you pick this beauty from?" He asked setting your luggage on the bed taking a seat on the floor as you sat next to him enjoying your conversation with him.
"Wolverhampton in the U.K." He said unpacking his bag putting the clothes he didn't wear back in the closet and the the ones he did in the dirty clothes hamper. He grabbed yours as well and unpacked your bag putting your stuff with his.
"Mmh so your British...exotic." He said bumping you as you laughed at his goofiness.
"Not really I'm just glad I'm here in America Wolverhampton was getting quite boring there wasn't much to see since I've seen it all." You said looking around until your eyes landed on two furry things hiding under the bed. You crawled on your hands and knees looking under the bed seeing two dogs that looked right back at her. Just before you could say anything you felt a hard smack in your ass you turned your head and saw Roman behind you smiling while Seth was in the back laughing his ass off.
"That hurt you ass! Come here puppies!" Once you said that these two dogs came out and attacked you with licks and happy barks.

"Y/n this is Sugar and Coco!" Roman said I picking up the white dog which you were guessing was Sugar and you picked up Coco. Seth stood up as well hugging you and Roman saying he was gonna play Madden.
"How do you like it here babe?" The big Samoan asked putting down the dog letting it go back to its place under the bed as you did with Coco.
"It's good the place has really good vibes." You said laughing as he took you to the bed.
"I know this is stupid to ask but what are we at the moment?" He said seriously holding your hand in his.
"Dating. No titles though." You said his head agreeing with your answer.
"I can accept that. Can I put my number in your phone so when I'm at work and there's a emergency you can call or text me." You grabbed your phone from your pocket turn it on and when you did it was flooded with miss calls and text messages from your family. You ignored it just how they ignored you and let Roman put his number in his phone. He handed you your phone back laughing when you saw his name.
Daddy😍💕
You playful rolled your eyes and pushed his shoulder saying he was freaky as hell.
"Only for you!" He said smacking your butt playful disappearing out of the room. You smiled and decided to look at the messages
(6) messages from Mom😊
Y/n are you okay?
Please come back we are worried about you!
Whats your location?
If you don't come back tomorrow we will be calling the police!
Why did you run away!
This better not be a sick prank!
(2) messages from Dad❤️
I'm sorry please come back home we are worried sick about you!
Please answer are calls and text
(1) message from Bitch😒
Stop being petty come home
(1) message from Twat😤
Don't come back the house is way better without you...
After reading the messages you didn't feel any different you know that they didn't mean any of it so you blocked all of them smiling as you did so you were happy with you new family.
.
.
.
Should there be a part 3?
40 votes
&
15 comments
If you want a part 3 you must hit this goal no less😜