Sad Story [2/2]

(Just like the last one different prompt)

Zayn was riding his motorcycle with his girlfriend as the were riding he noticed that the breaks weren't working. As the keep riding the motorcycle keep going faster and faster. Y/n noticed as she got very nerves.
"Zayn slow down were going to fast and I'm scared." Not wanting to scare her any further he played it cool.
"Come on don't worry.. I know what I'm doing you're having fun with me right?" He asked his eyes forward as he focused on the road.
"I trust you Zee but I'm scared please just slow down!" Knowing that the motorcycle won't last longer he decided to do the last things he need before it was to late.
"Tell me you love me." His voice steady but his eyes were large as it feels this road had no end to it.
"I LOVE YOU! Please stop!!" Her arms are on his shoulders and she squeezed tightly.
"Give me a hug and it better be tight and filled with love!" He said a tear slipping from his eyes as the road seemed to get bumper. Y/n wrapped her arms around his abdomen and hugs him tightly whispering I love you over and over again.
"Hey baby can you take my helmet off and put it on you its bothering me a bit." She did as she was told and put it on herself buckling it tightly. Out of nowhere they hit a pot hole making them fly. The next day in the papers was about the couple sadly Zayn died due to brain injure but died in peace knowing his girlfriend was safe and alive.