He Likes Your Sibling More Than You (Liam) Pt.3

It's been 3 whole months being on the run and it has been amazing you and Roman have finally made it official and Dean still is being a messy pig and Seth well Seth is Seth. You and the guys where watching tv when a news reporter popped up in the middle of the screen. Just when you were about to say it your name was said making your eyes go wide. Immediately 6 eyes were looking at you intently while you keep your eyes on the screen.

"A 18 year old girl has been missing from her home for the past 3 months in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England

"A 18 year old girl has been missing from her home for the past 3 months in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England. Her eldest brother say she is very manipulative so be careful." You rolled your eyes as you knew Liam said that. You bit your lips as the pictured was shown on the screen. Why wouldn't your parents just let you go your legal of age so why are they sending search parties? As you were in thought thinking of a lie to tell them Roman got up and left the room. You were gonna follow him but Dean pulled you back down and shook his head.
"I wouldn't do that runaway he is quite upset." You shook your head and leaned back in your seat wishing the couch could gulp you up whole.
"Why did you run away from home?" Seth asked looking at you with curious eyes wanting to know more. You gave a huff and put your head on his lap while your feet were on Dean who wasn't paying no attention to you nor Seth or the conversation you were having with each other.
"I'm legally not their problem anymore since I was adopted by them when I was about 3 with my suppose to be best friend Leah. As we got older I noticed that my older brother really didn't give a fuck about me neither did my parents or older sisters they kind of pushed me off and favored Leah. So for the past couple of months they have been playing so called 'pranks' on me like pushing me in the pool during Christmas because they wanted to see how I would react or when it was raining and they locked me out. The last straw was when they poured water on me while I was watching tv. We were all eating dinner and my parents asked questions about why I was wet and shit and it got heated so that when I ran away and met Roman." You finished looking at Seth who was letting your head shocked at your story.
"I understand why you did it but did you manipulate Roman?"
"At first I was gonna get a ride,get to America and then bounce but I got attached to him as you can see." You said a tear falling down your face as it felt your life was falling apart.
"Go talk to him set the record straight with him. He really likes you Y/n go make it right with your man." You nodded going to your bedroom seeing Roman on your phone. You were about to take it away but he stood up his 6'3 structure towering over yours.
"Why would you lie to me?" He said throwing your phone on the bed making you slightly flinch.
"I didn't want you mad." You said looking at him taking his hand in yours stepping closer to him.
"Well I am." He said pushing you off so he could walk away but you grabbed him pushed him on the bed and straddled him.
"I understand that but your gonna listen to me whether you like it or not."
"Fine."
"My family life wasn't the best okay so I ran away and yes me and you wasn't suppose to happen but I'm glad it did. I already knew when I came to America I was probably gonna be on the streets somewhere but I get it if you want me to leave I can leave!" You said about to leave but he pulled you back down flipping you so he was on top of you.
"You could of just said that instead of using that bullshit excuse I would have still taken you in."
"Really?"
"Yes. Why would I let a beautiful girl like yourself be taken away." He kissed your lips lifting you up so you were straddling him his big hands cupping your ass.
"I see you guys made up now come on and join the fun downstairs." Seth said peeking in with Dean who was of course drinking a beer. Roman let you slide off him making you laugh you intertwined your hands together going in the living room and lounged your lives away.
.
[The Next Day]
You,Roman, and Seth lived on the downstairs and Dean lived upstairs so you were frustrated when you heard pounding on the door at 6:30 am. You pinched Romans ass and he was already getting up he put on some shorts letting his long hair black locks hang in front of his. By the time he was up Dean and Seth were already at the door confused as he saw a whole family waiting at the door. Roman moved Seth and Dean forgetting to notify that he called her parents to come pick her up.

"Who are you?" A teen boy asked looking quite irritated like he didn't want to be there at all

"Listen kid don't be disrespectful or I'll-" Dean was cut off when Y/n came out in her bra and panties making Dean whistle,Seth drool,Roman bite his lip, and her family shocked.

"What are you doing here in America with a bunch of men!" Karen said grabbing her daughter who was confused on how her family found her then she realized Roman did this

"Your coming home now and just so you know your grounded till you leave for uni!" Geoff said taking his coat off handing it to you but you refused it throwing it on the floor.
"Leave! I was way happier when I didn't have to deal with you! That house was hell on earth all I did was be tortured by Liam and Leah and when I told you that I was ignored like it didn't matter. Like the adult I am I did anything a sane person would do I left." You said finally speaking your mind hanging out Dean and Seth really does help you because you could never express yourself when you weren't with them. Dean gave you a thumbs up as you finally stood up to your parents.
"Fine stay with them!" Geoff said storming off Nicola,Leah,and Ruth following behind him leaving you with Liam and Karen still standing their ground.
"Like I texted you before stop being a petty bitch and come home. Your making it look like your the victim all the time when your not!" Before you could think you kicked him in the nuts making Seth burst in a fit of laughs while Dean and Roman grabbed theirs feeling his pain.
"Y/n!"
"Karan! Please leave my house before I call the police to escort you out!"'you said crossing your arms and the scared her leaving her son behind not wanting the police to be called. You bent down and patted his head laughing as he withered in pain.
"Love you big bro!" You said laughing walking over to Roman cuddling close to him kind of happy he called your family over. After a minute or two Liam stood up holding on to the wall for support.
"Listen Y/n we are sorry that I was torturing you okay it's just you were the best at everything from school to home your like the perfect child and when me and Leah saw that we felt we would hurt you to make ourselves better but as you can see your still better than us because you left and got a awesome new family and yeah on behalf of the family we really do miss you. It's a weird vibe of you holding shot down. Nicola and Leah are fighting constantly, Ruth is out more than she should and mom and dad they can't handle it. I'm sorry again but I got to go." You smiled and hugged him kissing his cheek.
"I forgive you thanks for admitting I'm the best in the family and that you are a asshole. Tell mom and dad I'll visit soon." He nodded winching as he walked out the door saying a goodbye to Roman,Dean,and Seth. They closed the door smiling at you making you laugh. You were finally happy and it felt amazing to know you were going to be on better terms with your family.
.
.
.
Part 3 is done!
40 votes
&
5 comments
For next chapter