Danny Boy

Sorry for the long wait guys. And don't hate me too much. I didn't want it to be like this! I've lost control of the story😣

$($&#^×&#*$(%*%%*

Tears streamed down Nami's face as the vision ended. It was a shock to find out what Robin had gone through at such a young age. At least when Nami had lost her mom she still had Nojiko and the townspeople supporting her. Robin only had D and his fraction. And while he was always a great guy, you never knew what to expect. Guess that didn't matter much if what Robin said was true.

She resisted the urge to wipe away her tears. Instead, she looked at the others. All the guys had their jaws clenched and were looking down at the ground. It was obvious that they were outraged by what they had seen. If there wasn't a gaping chasm between them and Robin they would already be at her side to comfort her.

Luffy was the only one who's facial expression hadn't changed. From the way he had acted before he had already seen what her past held. For all Nami knew he had known the whole time and that that was the reason he had let her join so easily. And here he was now letting her know he didn't care about her past. She was his friend and if she asked for help he would give it.

"What is your answer Robin?" Luffy asked confirming her thoughts.

Nami quickly turned her eyes up to where Robin sat on her knees. She looked in shock. Was she surprised by the fact that D had recorded that? From the events and the point of view it was hard to believe. He hadn't even been there the whole time. Nami really wanted to know what was going through her mind.

^^^^

Robin stared off into space shocked by the memories of the past being shown to her like that. But the biggest shock was Danny. She had completely forgotten him because of his ability and now the memories were rushing back to her, overwhelming her.

^^flashback(been a lot of those lately)^^

"It's your turn to row." Robin whispered as she set the oars down. Her arms were exhausted from the hard unfamiliar work. They were more used to carrying books and turning pages.

"It'll be fine if we let it drift for now," Danny said with his back turned to her. He had been messing with the boat's rope for most of the time she had been rowing. "It's not like the ice path is going anywhere soon."

If she wasn't so tired she probably would have argued with him. He also did have a point. The ice was very much frozen despite it being several hours later. With nothing to say and no energy, she curled up on the seat to get some sleep. Only to be interrupted by him shouting.

"I did it!"

"Did what?" she asked somewhat  curiously. If he had been tying knots this whole time she was going to dunk him in the ocean.

"Look at what's in my hand." He turned to her grinning. In his hands was the-. What was he holding?

"What-?" She knew she should know what it was but she couldn't figure it out. "What did you do?"

"I erased it!" he said excitedly.

"Erased what?"

He held up the, whatever it was he was holding.

"Just give it a moment." He grinned. "With something this common it won't last long."

Moments after he said that he suddenly looked even more exhausted than she did. Letting out a tired sigh, he slumped down to the seat and let the ropes fall from his hands.

"How did you do that?" she asked shocked and amazed. "Why couldn't I remember what a rope was?"

"Because of the ability D gave me when he left me with you," he answered as he began to breath raggedly. "It's the erase ability. I can erase the existence of any person or object for a limited amount of time. The more common an object the less time it is erased."