Enter the Grande Line A Whale?!

Hey guys. So it looks like we're back to longer chapters with the last few being over 3000 words long. Hopefully i can keep up with the longer chapters as well as mix things up abit to keep it original. Oda owns One Piece not me.

Also want to give a shout out to all the new readers for when they get to this chapter. Without all you guys i wouldn't have 2.33 k reads for this story. Thanks. Please remember to vote and comment. It helps so much in giving me the drive to write more. Also spread the word to all your friends. Not that word. The word about Devil's Grin. Thanks again.

Also the next chapter will have a follower dedication come with it. Im thinking I'm going to edit the previous one and shift it to be after the next chapter instead of rewriting it. If you want your name listed vote and comment. See you guys then!

\*<¥<£]>[%|^¥<+{[€#\%?+?£{![€\%,*?+{]>]%~

"Woohoo!" Luffy cheered from on top of the figure head of the Going Mary. "We're finally on our way to the Grande Line!" Everyone grinned as his excitement spread through them.

"This is a time for celebration." Sanji went and grabbed a barrel and brought it to the center of the deck.

"Yes, booze!" Zoro grinned excitedly.

"Wrong Moss Head!" Sanji yelled angrily. "This is an empty barrel."

"Why are you grabbing an empty barrel for a celebration?!" Zoro shoved his face into Sanji's. "Its not much of a celebration."

"Its so we can celebrate our entrance into the Grande Line with a statement of purpose!" Sanji yelled back.

"That's a good idea." Nami smiled. She too was excited.

"Thank you Nami!" Sanji instantly turned away from Zoro and gave his attention to her.

"Gather up guys!" Luffy, Ussop, Sanji, and Zoro joined her to surround the barrel. "I'm going to find the All Blue." Sanji grinned as he went first, placing the heel of his right foot on the barrel.

"I'm going to be King of the Pirates!"

"The greatest swordsman in the world."

"To be a brave warrior of the sea!"

"I'm going to draw a map of the world's oceans."

Luffy, Zoro, Ussop, and Nami each stated their dreams as they added their own foot to the top of the barrel.

D watched this all as it happened from the crow's nest. The innocence of it made him smile as he thought of another crew. He prayed silently as he looked to the sky to each deity that he knew that they could keep at least some of their innocence. The Grande Line was no joking matter for a mortal.

"You too D!" Luffy's voice cut through the silence of his thoughts. He looked down at the group who was all looking up at him expectantly. "Come join us and declare your dream!" Luffy cheered as he nearly fell over.

"Yah come on!" Nami and Ussop joined in as Zoro grinned.

"Your as much a part of this crew as any of us." Sanji smiled as he lit a cigarette. "Despite what you claim."

"You guys really feel that way?" D asked as he jumped down from the nest. They all nodded. "Well." A strange mix of emotions went through him. A sense of pride and joy, as well as a little happiness. "Its been a while since I've been seen as anything other than a nuisance." D grinned. "That doesn't exactly count." He added despite everyone's confused looks.

"My dream." He approached the barrel as he thought of what he wanted. "What I want to accomplish is the release of the truth and the continuance of innocence. Also going home would be nice." He grinned as his foot joined the others. They all raised their feet into the air and brought them down on the barrel breaking it.