The First Snail-What Started It All

I hope your all enjoying the story so far. We are almost to our next follower/reader dedication so if you want to be a part of it then vote or comment or show your support for this story in some way. Also if you want to see the cover for my future story D.I.R.T then you can go to TribalWolfGirl and take a look at her covers shop. Enjoy!

@(!*×_×£#¥/÷&&

"Hey guys!" Luffy called out to everyone that was standing by the mast but they ignored him. "Let's go tell them what we saw." Luffy turned to Vivi who was still disoriented from her transformation. After a moment she nodded and they began walking.

As they approached he could here them talking about Vivi. "I have not seen Miss Vivi since before waking up." Tranquility looked concerned as she spoke.

"You guys are not going to believe what's on those surveillance snails." Luffy laughed as he remembered the crazy stuff that had happened. Everyone was silent for a moment before they all began speaking at once.

"Where were you Vivi?" "What happened to you?" "Why did you watch the snails without us?!" "Why can't I get this dress off?!" Everyone bombarded them with questions.

"I'll answer a couple questions but most of the answers are on the snails." Luffy spoke loudly getting them to quiet down. He looked around at each person. "D isn't here?"

"We have not been able to find father at all Luffy." Tranquility answered as she looked down at her feet. This was the first time she had been without her father when visiting the outside world.

"Well I'm sure he'll turn up eventually. He once left me in a pit of snakes for a week cause he forgot." Luffy laughed. Everyone shared a look. That wasn't something you just laughed off. "Anywho let's get started." Luffy turned and led everyone to where the snails were sitting.

"I'll answer the questions about Vivi and then we can watch the videos." Luffy turned to face everyone. "She was the doll." He stated before turning back around to work with the snails.

"What?!" They all exclaimed in surprise.

"She was the doll glued to me." He spoke over his shoulder and continued working with the snails. "D turned her into a giant plushie doll on accident and then glued her to me by accident when I tried to help her."

"So it was all an accident?" Sanji asked hopefully.

"Yup." Luffy nodded. "Everything except the wedding." He grinned as Sanji and Zoro slumped to the ground. So it really did happen. "Alright it's ready." Luffy hit a button on the first snail and the world went dark.

Twin bursts of water erupted on each side of the Going Merry surprising the entire crew. Two thumps sounded as Tempest and Current each landed on the far ends of the main deck. Lightning surrounded Tempest's hand as she took a fighting stance. On the other side stood Current. Streams of water swirled around her as she scanned the occupants of the ship.

"It's time to put you down father." Tempest growled as she glared at D. Instinctively the crew moved to surround the two invaders. Nami and Ussop were closest to Current and so they pulled out their weapons. Zoro and Luffy was nearer to Tempest and so they prepared themselves for a fight. Sanji stepped in front of Tranquility to protect her, which pleased Tranquility. Miss All Sundays and D remained where they was. And in the center of it all was Vivi who was looking at each of the groups clearly confused.

"Are we really going to have to fight each other?" Luffy asked Tempest.

"You chose your side when you accepted his Mark." Tempest's voice was cold. "This was how it was going to end from the start."