Dreams. Welcome to Lougetown!

Another chapter that ended up shorter than I prefer my chapters. But there is super important stuff for later so hope you guys like it. Enjoy.

[{%¥€|]^+¥{[>*#]~£+{\€+}]€=<{~!^]|€+{]*+

Nami woke to the unfamiliar rocking of a unfamiliar ship. Looking around the room she was in she noticed several things of interest. One, the room was larger than the main deck of the Merry. Two, the room was well furnished and the blankets on the bed were made of rich material. Three, there was a picture on the night stand of two people. One of them looked a lot like Luffy, only no scar under the left eye. The other person, she couldn't make out his face, was wearing what looked like Luffy's hat. The two of them were smiling and looked very happy.

The fourth and final thing she noticed was, she was supposed to be there. She couldn't tell how she knew it but she did. She was on this strange ship for a reason. There was something she was supposed to learn. Deciding to do just that, she climbed off the bed and made her way to the door.

Once outside she noticed it was just getting to dawn. And, she saw someone standing at the front of the ship. Looking at the person, she decided it was a man, he looked to be only a few years older than she was. He had purplish silver hair that waved in the wind that filled the sails and was wearing a cloak that seemed familiar to her. Slowly she approached him, sensing that he could give her the knowledge she wanted.

"The dark refused to help." The man suddenly spoke startling her when she was only feet away. "And with the dawn the light gives their answer." He turned to look at her and she gasped. His face was beautiful and filled with a sense of innocence with just a hint of deeper knowledge. And his eyes! His eyes were a stormy gray with a swirl of ocean blue at the edges. And just like the storm tossed sea, his eyes drew her in with the promise of adventure and destruction.

"The end is coming." He whispered, though she could here him as if he had spoken in her ear.

"What end?" She asked him, feeling as if what she had come for was within her grasp. Suddenly in the distance she noticed something out to sea. There looked to be a bump or something on the horizon. Only the bump was all the way across the vast distance of what she could see. She glanced around as she noticed the wind had died and saw the same bump all around in every direction.

"All I wanted was to thank them." The man sighed drawing her attention back to him. "Nobody understood that."

"Thank who?" She questioned him as he stared at the bump which was growing larger with each second. "What end? And to what?" She felt an urgency like she didn't have much time. All of a sudden a roar began to fill the air and she realized the bump was a giant wave come from all sides. "Hurry you need to tell me!" She screamed as she tried to make herself heard. Any moment now the wave would crash down on them and destroy them. The man leaned forward as if he was going to say something and she felt excitement fill her.

"Look a butterfly!" The man put his thumbs together and twisted his hands so they looked like the wings of a butterfly.

"A butterfl-?!" The wave crashed down destroying everything and Nami woke in her bed drenched in sweat. It was that same dream from before. Ever since they had left her home island three days ago she had been having the same dream every night. And each time it ended the same. With her feeling like she was going to get an answer only for something strange to happen to the man before he answered her and the wave took them both. The first time the man had been attacked by a giant woodpecker. The second, electric eels.

"What could it all mean?" She asked herself. To begin with she thought it was the effects of something she ate. When the dream had recurred she felt it was for a reason. Deciding she needed some fresh air she made her way outside to find it was just getting to dawn, like in her dream. And standing at the front of the ship was a figure, hair waving in the wind. Her heart beat quickened as she thought she might still be dreaming. Then she realized it was D standing there when he placed his hood on his head. She made her way over to him and leaned against the railing.