Let's Go Back a Bit

Let's go back to just after the Strawhat crew and D's daughters separated and follow each of them. We saw Tempest and Current leave for their destination but what happened to Tranquility isn't yet know. Tranquility decided that she needed to go back to her home in the Calm Belt. The Strawhats took her back to Whiskey Peaks to get a boat and she set her sail to take her home. Once home she found quite the surprise waiting for her.

"I hope father's body is ok." Tranquility wondered aloud as her ship docked in her little cove. "Thank you for your help." She turned and gave the Sea King that had pushed her little boat since entering the Calm Belt.

" ?"

"Yes." She smiled as she answered. "I'll make sure to pass your concerns to him."

" ." The Sea King's head sunk below the surface as it went back to hunting for its next meal.

"Please be ok." She quietly prayed as she began her walk to the cave she had first brought her father to. Back when she had still been naive.

Walking the path made her remember that day. It was just after the War and her mother and her sisters had made an agreement with the new World Government. She was assigned the task of being her father's jailer and was sent away before her mother and sisters were given tasks. One of the conditions for her holding her father on her island in the Calm Belt was that once he was dropped off no one but her would ever visit the island.

"You've grown this place beautifully." Her father grinned as the soldiers led him by large chains made of Sea Prism Stone. "Love the garden. Makes a great homey mood."

"Thank you father." She spoke softly. "It's thanks to you for giving me this place and raising me the way you did."

"Yes." His smile fell a little. "And yet here I am being locked away like a monster."

"You are a monster." One of the soldiers growled.

"I'm sorry things turned out this way father." Tranquility fought back tears. "If only you hadn't done what you did."

She felt something brush her cheek causing her to gasp as she spun to see what it was. "Don't worry child." Her father's voice drew her attention back to him. "Everything will be fixed." One of his eyes glowed red causing the soldiers to shift nervously.

"Will these things really hold him?" One of them asked.

"Of course." A rough voice spoke from behind. An old man walked down the gang plank.

"Hello Ragon." Her father grinned as he shook his chains at him hoping to get another reaction from the soldiers. "Or should I call you Dragon?" The soldiers were still nervous but not as much as before now that the old man was nearby. "Aerth D Ragon. Also known as the Earth Dragon."

"It doesn't matter what you call me." Ragon huffed. "After you are sealed away we will never meet again." He brushed past them to head towards the lone mountain on the small island. It looked more like a bowl had been placed on top of a tabletop.

"Now now." Her father chuckled. "You really should respect your elders. I know your father didn't raise you this way."

Ragon flinched. "My father is long dead thanks to you."

"Is what you think." Her father's eyes darkened. "That's just what the fledgling World Government told you." He growled. "And just like the miserable maggots you mortals are you gobbled up their lies and turned against me."

"Please calm down father." Tranquility placed a hand on his shoulder and immediately his killing intent washed away. It was the reason why she was chosen to watch over him. Only she could truly calm him, besides her mother.