Lets Find a Cook; What's Wrong With Nami?

Ok guys. Here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it. There is a new development for this who were shipping D Robin(someone should come up with a could mix for that. Like how in fairy tail its nalu for Natsu and Lucy.) But so anywhos, also wanted to say i had a good idea for a prize for my next competition. So here's the pitch.

Announcer go!

Have you ever wanted to create a character for your favorite story or tv series? Or maybe you wanted an original idea but could come up with more than the characteristics of your imagined person? Well your in luck! Here at 87firestrike we are goin to help solve your problems. The winner of our next contest gets to create a character for any one of our stories, Current and future. All you have to do is win! Details at end of chapter.

So what did you think.

\*\^|^~^|{€]^]*]+|*~*]>[>\|*{*(those faces were purely accidental button pushing. Its kinda awsome. )

"Alright." Luffy rolled out a cannon from inside the ship. "Time for target practice!" He cheered.

"Hey." Ussop came over to him. "Where'd you find that?"

"It was in the back." Luffy pointed to the door that lead deeper into the ship. "I figured I should get some practice in in case we ever have to return fire."

"Awesome." Ussop watched him prep the cannon. "Hey lets use that little island as target practice." He pointed out a small island in the distance.

"What are those idiots up to?" Zoro groaned.

"Just the usual messing around." Nami answered as she steered the ship.

"Yah, but this time they have a big gun." D pointed out. "The bigger the idiot. The bigger the toy. The bigger the trouble."

"He's got a point." Zoro yawned as the two idiots fired the cannon.

"Man I missed." Luffy grumbled. "Stupid cannon."

"Let me try." Ussop took over and made a few adjustments. Then he fired the cannon.

"Woah!" Luffy shouted. "You hit it on the first try!"

"I did?!" Ussop was just as surprised as Luffy, if not more. "I mean. Of coarse I hit it."

"Its official." Luffy cheered. "Your our designated sharpshooter!"

Ussop blushed and tried to make light of it. "Designated idiot is more like it." Zoro grumbled under his breath as he tried to fall back to sleep.

"Lets go eat something." Nami announced as she headed inside. "Leave the two idiots alone."

"Sounds good to me." D stood up and followed her in. "Coming Zoro?" He asked as he walked past the swordsman who was yawning again.

"Sure, anything beats that racket." Zoro answered as he waved his hand to the two other crew members.

Nami quickly fried up a decent meal of rice and powdered eggs from their storage. "Looks like we need to stop somewhere to stock up." She noted as she glanced at the measly pile of food stuff. "I think Luffy had a midnight snack again."

"Man." Zoro groaned. "At this rate were going to spend any treasure we find just to feed the guy. The booze is gone too."

"That's your fault." D scooped a small serving onto his plate and sat down.

"I've been meaning to ask you." Nami said as she sat beside him. The amount of food on her plate nearly double his. "How do you survive eating so little. You eat less than me." She gestured at the plates on the table. Zoro's plate was nearly triple hers.