Run Its a Rapist

So guys. I'm just gunna start updating when ever i get a chapter done so you guys got luck this week. And I'm gunna tell you the sorry behind that. So we've been having issues with our drain system at our milk barn and I'm apparently the only one who knows how to fix it. So for the last to days I've been working with this system but actually isn't that much work. Mostly turning on the water at one end of the drain and hoping it comes out the other end. Well while I waited for the water to come out and the drains to be fixed i worked on this chapter. Two days and 3000 words later and here we are. You guys get the next chapter. So thats the story for why I updated two days after ten was put out.

On other less disturbing notes. I forgot to due a fourth reference but to make up for it the third reference is much harder. So the third reference gets a dedication of its own for whoever gets it as well as if same person got the other two. This event ends when someone gets all the references. It doesn't matter if someone else already got the references. It just makes it easier for those who didnt get them. The only reference where you need to get it first is the last. If you guys can't find the reference there will be a hint at the end of the chapter. Also dedications seems to be getting to main stream(maybe I'm wrong) so any ideas you guys can come up with on why you want to win would be appreciated. Enjoy the chapter. Vote an comment if you like the story. I respond to all comments. If i didn't respond to you let me know and I will.

\€|*<¥{+[€\€[+|¥~€{^_€*{£{£?

The next day The Devil sat in the cabin on one of the ships. He could hear what sounded like a ship approaching the little beach they had chosen as their docking station. The Devil looked outside and grinned as he saw the head piece of the ship. The Kuro Pirates had arrived. He watched quietly as they disembarked. A strange, pale looking man seemed to be in charge. One of the shipmates pointed out the two ships and he sent him to check on them. The rest of the pirates rushed up the steep path leading out of the bay. Suddenly they were thrown back. Revealing Nami and Ussop standing their.

"You guys won't get near my village." Ussop growled.

"Don't touch my gold." Nami cried.

The Devil smiled as the door burst in. He looked over at the astonished pirate who clearly didn't expect anyone to be on board. "Hello." The Devil gave him a closed eyes smile, though it was hard to see due to his cowl.

"Um, hello?" The pirate replied, at least he was polite. The pirate looked about until his eyes caught sight of the bag of treasure, which was open slightly revealing its contents. "How much is that?!" The man's mouth dropped in surprise.

"Roughly ten million beli I think." The Devil answered, looking at the gold.

The pirate came to his senses and drew his gun. "Hold it right there!"

The Devil put his hands up. "Please don't shoot. These bodies take a lot of energy to make." The pirate looked at him flabbergasted.

"Right." The man recovered. "Out the door with you!"

The Devil nodded in agreement and went out the door, the pirate following him.

"Sir I found this guy on one of the ships!" the pirate shouted to the man in charge. "There also is a bag of gold worth around ten million beli!"

"What?!" the strangely dressed man shouted back.

"That's right!" Ussop shouted, drawing everyone's eyes to him. "If you leave now I will give you that money as payment."

"Shut up!" Nami smacked the back of his head. "Don't give away other people's money!"

"How about we kill you take the money anyways an still raid the village." The man shouted. "Men take them down!"