I Hate Cats

I'm so sorry guys. I promised this chapter at the end of last week and it didnt happen. But I got a good reason. My brothers birthday party ended up on Friday and we were up til five in the morning and then I went to bed and slept till noon and got up and helped my mom. Was able to work on the story that evening after making dinner but had to go to bed cause we got up early to pour up milk. Then it was Sunday and I had to drive for five hours and wasnt able to work on the chapter till nine last night and when I did finish it the Internet was turned off so I couldn't post it. So yah. But otherwise a fun weekend.

Anywho, this chapter and the next chapter are going to have movie as YouTube video references. Who ever gets all of them gets a story dedication of their choosing. There will be four references between the two chapters so keep an I out. The first one is a no brainer so if no one gets it ur all missing out on ur childhood.

I'd do something other than dedications as rewards but the only ideas that come to mind would require knowing mailing addresses and so far most of the readers that comment seem to be teenage girls(maybe I'm wrong, any guys out there give a shout!) and receiving mail from a random guy from online just seems creepy. Well, enjoy the chapter! And don't forget to comment and vote. Toodles

\£~¥<+{€]>~+<£{!|*|

"We're all out of food." Luffy whined.

"The booze is gone too." Zoro groaned.

"Seriously you guys?" Nami said before turning to The Devil. "And you! Why are you on my ship instead of theirs?"

"Reason number one, the view is better." He grinned in response. "Reason number two." He glanced over at Zoro and nearly threw up, barely managing to contain it.

"Fine, point taken." She folded her arms across her chest. "As for you guys!" She turned back to Luffy and Zoro. "You guys have no control. We've been out to see for barely a week and you've already exhausted all the food and alcohol."

"That's why I told you to hide yours." The Devil chimed in.

"Your one to talk!" Nami screamed. "You threw all the green food out on the second day!"

"It brought up bad memories." He mumbled embarrassingly.

Your lucky we're only a day or two from the closest island." Nami slid her hand down her face.

"Yah food!" Luffy shouted.

"Finally I can have a drink." Zoro grinned.

"I'm starting to regret joining you guys." Nami groaned. "At this rate I'll die before I can get a hundred million."

"Don't worry." The Devil put his had on her shoulder. "I wouldn't let a pretty girl like you die."

Meanwhile on a island close by in a small village.

"Pirates!" A boy with black curly hair and a long nose screamed. "Pirates are coming from the North shore!"

"This guy again?" A male villager growled from inside his house.

"He does this everyday!" a villager said to his wife as he grabbed a frying pan.

Slowly all the male villages gathered at the edge of the village where the boy was. "Ussop, we're gunna get you!" One of them yelled. "Yah!" A few more agreed.

"Looks like everyone is here." Ussop laughed in glee. "Just kidding!" he shouted before running away.

"Get'im!" the villagers cried as they chased him. After a few minutes they lost site of him and gave up.

"Ah, another boring day given an interesting start." Ussop sighed as he watched the villagers leave from a tree. "Without me this village would wither away out of boredom."