Salvation or Damnation

Just so you guys know. I changed the order of events for this chapter. Also some events will seem completely gone but it's because Robin's still in shock and depressed over the previous events. Just so things make a little more sense for those who have the storyline of One Piece memorized.

^(:*$,=[/%[

"Eh!?!" A male voice shouted shocking Robin out of her thoughts. "What happened to her eye!?!" Realizing where she stood it seemed she hadn't even noticed that they had entered a building and had gone up stairs. She now stood before a man wearing a weird face mask made of metal and covering close to three quarters of his head. "Your orders were to bring her in unharmed!" The man shouted, he must be the man in charge of Cp9. She noticed Kaku, Blueno, and Kalifa were now sitting on a couch. Scattered around the room were three other agents. A round looking One sat on the couch across from Kaku and Kalifa. The second one, he had purplish hair that resembled D's even though it was extremely long and practically surrounded him, sat crossed legged against the wall. The last one laid on his side, a shadow of a wolf around him, most likely his devil fruit powers. Her Mark still revealed the essence of someone's devil fruit to her. Only Lucci stood beside her and Franky still.

"That is the Devil's Mark upon her eye." Lucci answered calmly.

"Right!" The man paused for a moment. "The undeniable proof of her selling her soul for her ungodly power. I knew that."

"Of course sir." Lucci nodded as the man turned around to his desk. The moment the man faced the other way Lucci's eyes filled with contempt so much it surprised even Robin.

"This is the greatest moment in my career!" The man grinned as he sat down. "Cp9 has captured the long sought after criminal, Nico Robin. As well as killing off that Demon that has been the thorn in the side of the Government. And as a sign of the importance of me, Spandam, and this mission!" He opened a drawer and pulled out a small gold snail. "I have been given the authority and power by Admiral Aokiji to enact a Buster Call!" Robin's eyes widened as memories of the past bubbled up. Her head fell slightly as the sound of fires burning and people screaming threatened to overwhelm her.

"Kaku. Kalifa." Spandam began when Kalifa interrupted him.

"That's sexual harassment." She stated calmly.

"I only said your name!" Spandam cried out in shock before recovering, his outcry also let Robin begin to calm down and remember where she was. "Anyways. Headquarters has sent two devil fruits to be gifted to you as a reward for your hard work, and to increase the strength of Cp9." Robin looked up surprised as he pulled two fruit out on plates. A red banana with cloud symbols swirling across it, the sound of a savannah seemed to echo from it. And the other, a purplish melon with similar symbols on it. The sound coming from it was a woman's content sigh. "Do you want to accept this gift? Kaku? Kalifa?"

"That's sexual harassment."

"Do you want it or not!?" Spandam shouted as he placed the fruit before them.

"Don't do it! " The agent with the wolf powers suggested earnestly. "You'll lose the ability to swim!"

"What powers are they?" Kaku wondered allowed. "Can your nose tell?" He lifted the fruit up to the wolf agent's nose.

"Keep that away from me!" The agent jumped back suddenly.

"What's the matter Jabra?" Kaku asked slightly surprised and slightly amused.

"Don't you know the devil fruits house demons inside them?! And if two fruit come together the demons will fight for dominance!?" He shouted as he backed further away. Robin couldn't help but chuckle at that since D had informed her of the truth of that matter. "What are you laughing at witch!?"