The World Cries

Welp. I expected this chapter to end up longer than it did. But it's still a good length so no complains from me on that note. And I was able to finish it in decent time so also something to feel proud of. Only real downside is that I hate this chapter. If you want to know why then read on. If you feel a sense of unease that you can't explain I suggest you stop here (or have your meds checked). I won't say to enjoy this chapter. Because if you do your evil.

"($&÷<÷>%["$&

Sanji walked towards the roof of their hotel slowly. He had stopped at the room but no one but D was there. And he wasn't talking currently. Not since declaring he would find Robin. So leaving him be, Sanji went to the only other place he could think the rest of the crew was. "We go through the trouble of getting a room but no one uses it. Couldn't sleep either?"

"Where'd you go Sanji?" Chopper asked.

"Was waiting near Mary to see if Robin came back." He stretched. "No such luck. D's still look it seems. Not sure how she can hide from a guy like him. Where's Luffy?"

"I can't believe Ussop and Luffy had to fight." Chopper pointed to a neighboring roof where Luffy sat facing the location of the Mary. "He was already hurt pretty bad but after that?! There isn't anyone to change his bandages! What if he gets an infection?"

"Chopper." Zoro spoke up, his voice laced with dark emotions. "Don't talk about him anymore." He looked away.

Chopper and Sanji shared a look. They were all hurting, some more than others. What happened last night had shocked them all. And with robin missing it felt like the crew was falling apart piece by piece. At that moment Nami burst through the door breathing heavily.

"Where's luffy?" She gasped. Sanji and chopper pointed him out. "Luffy! Something bad has happened! Somebody tried to kill Iceburg last night!"

"Who's Iceburg?" Sanji asked.

"He's the nice guy who was helping us with Mary yesterday. He's also the mayor of Water Seven." Nami explained.

"I'm going to go check it out." Luffy announced as he stood up. "I hope he's ok." He jumped off the roof to the streets below.

"Wait for me!" Nami shouted as she took the safer route of stairs.

"Guess I'll go out looking for Robin." Sanji began walking towards the door. "Not that I really know where to look."

"Why can't D find her?" Chopper asked.

"He said it was something to do with her eye." Sanji shrugged. "I'm guessing that's where her Mark is."

Chopper flinched as he touched his blue nose. He didn't want to try to imagine the pain you would feel if you received the Mark on your eye. "I'll go with you." He decided. So the two of them left, checking if Zoro wanted to go as well.

"I'll stay here." Zoro announced. "No use in getting lost. If Robin wants to come back she will."

^^^^

D was beginning to get frustrated. It wasn't so much he couldn't find her but that she was placing her signature all over the place. If he were to draw it on a map it would look like she was everywhere at once. What was that woman thinking?!

"Any leads yet?" Sanji asked as he poked his head in but D ignored him so he went away.

"Silly girl!" D growled. "I don't have the power or the time to search everywhere!" Guess he could consider himself lucky she hadn't placed her Mark off the island. All he could really do was try to judge which one was the real one. He kinda wished someone would push her in the ocean for a second so the fakes would vanish.