Followers Apre-ach!!*#&#&÷ *toss* *crash* *slam!*

Sorry mortals but the author is currently indisposed. I, D, will be your host today. Through the centuries I have felt my power dwindle. If anyone knows anything about deities and beings like that they understand that belief is a great part of their power. Since I was betrayed and locked away I have been losing my powers as people began to forget me and who I really am. Thankfully the World Government is a cowardly fearful group and they spread rumors of me giving me a new name, and with it a new level of strength. I have been biding my time and thanks to the mortal 87firestrike my story is being spread around the world. Now if you've been keeping up with me you should know that I am currently in prison and you might ask yourself. How is he talking to us when he isn't supposed to be able to get out? Simple. I haven't gotten out yet. I have just moved to an alternate reality within my prison giving me access to speak to you. Now the purpose of commandeering this 'followers appreciation' is for me to be able to give you a command.

I will now be speaking directly to my loyal followers.

Animecuteylover

Animecuteylover. Fairy Piece 2002. Joyceluo. Killerswordsman. Meowtothesky. TrumpetsandDragons. Experiment999. Ludocuba. Sadistcutey. Iamrocel09. Pjo_series. Grim_Reaper247. Osotaco123. Rahaf19. TastyWords16. Dinokartikasari0. RainbowStruckLizard. Agksyoaao. Oplover1122. StrawHatTortoise. MarieRoberts3. Zadzen3. ArchangelOfReading. RedneckRoses2002. IoannaGeorgeKairi. Akashi_Shiro. LittleMissWingedGal. MysteriousGirl. Kitkatmilka. Chrono_Trigger. Angel5sosgirl. Yellowsun2343. RainbowGuardianMidna. XxEvie123. Hater Baby. SuperSaiyanGotenks. Brittney Herman. Sallyskellie. ClaireViolet30. Leesiying. Lufflover1. OnePieceReader. Fairytaillover09. BirgitteaJasmine. PokeRead. Himitsushadowx3. Chubaaka. Claudicat55. xXPricess_YamilyXx. Heavenoidea. MaryMaeFredeluces. AmandaJean12. Aracnifobia. LostinWorlds. Culinarydude21. TheRemnantJuice. Birdbrain94. The_Dark_Artifacts. H_2094. Jupiter_andromeda. Shadow_Bro. Jackbackpack. TownsAndCities. HarukaMikashi. Find_Freedom. ZukiAkuma. Itsme14. Animelover246810. Axlzangel. LittlestFrostGiant. BlackRockShooter2512. Kennidi1129. MissesJHaHa077. Snowflakesfadeaway. BlueDragonFairy. Alexandria158. Ginn9. SonGoren. Mysticalkoala. Dogofhell96. Fragolakat. NewDarkLight. FieryBlades. Cherryp14. MythicalVampire. Jinx223. Bobbymove.

These are the mortals that have shown me there support. I have but one order for you.

SPREAD MY NAME ACROSS THE UNIVERSES!!!! That is all. Thank you.

*muffled* If any names are missing or spelt wrong let me know. I greatly appreciate all your support. We are currently at 6.07 k views. We are nearing the anniversary of when Devil's Grin was first started. I hope we can make it to 10k. Thanks again.