The Government's Articuno.

D was wondering back towards the part of the ring island the Strawhats was on. Curiosity had kept him there to see how the Davy Back Fight was now held. True he had over reacted when he discovered it wasn't the way he had originally intended it. But now that he had calmed down it wasn't such a big deal. It was a game he had given to mortals. Why should he be surprised they had changed it to their liking? They changed everything else, including themselves. It was to be expected. And the only reason he hadn't stayed for the finale between the two captains was because he had recieved a message from an associate he hadn't heard from in years. One who's soul he had recieved around the same time as Robin's.

Remembering those times he smiled when suddenly he sensed the presence of a devil fruit that meant trouble for the Strawhats. Especially Robin. Moving quickly he rushed to their location and sure enough he was right. Kuzan stood poised above a frozen Robin ready to smash her.

D reached for an ability that would be able to stop him only to suddenly have all his energy drain. D wasn't much for colorful language but now seemed like it could describe the situation decently. His body was Changing again. He always had the worst timing possible. With his options limited he went for the only power he knew he had access to. The power of illusions. Snatching up the power he cast his ultimate illusion, Absolute Power.

Kuzan looked down at Robin frozen in front of him, his hand raised to break her apart. A part of him didn't want to harm her. It was his fault her life was like this in the end. But he had been shown the destructive power of the ancient weapons. And since she was the only ones able to activate them then she could not live, not with the way she viewed the world.

As he made the decision to end her a sudden immense pressure came crashing down and he felt as if he couldn't breathe, let alone move. At that moment the Strawhat kid slid in to rescue Robin. It seemed he was the only one affected. D was here.

"You try to steal what is mine?" D spoke drawing his eyes to the left where D stood, his body growing larger with each step until he towered over them all, confirming his presence. "The Devil's belongings aren't something to be trifled with."

"..." Kuzan tried to speak but the pressure was too much. Just standing was exhausting to the point he felt he might break. And something told him he wouldn't be able to recover if he broke under this pressure. His devil fruit was powerless before it's master. Why was he this powerful!? Wasn't a great part of his strength sealed away?

Suddenly the pressure vanished and D was regular sized. "Man I'm exhausted." D fell to the ground and lay there. "Why now of all times?"

"It seems your powers aren't available at the moment." Kuzan spoke as he recovered. "I'll take this moment to end the government's problems." He moved to go after Robin once more only to be stopped by the Strawhat kid as well as the swordsman and a man who used kicks. Already two others of the crew could be seen in the distance carrying Robin to safety.

It seemed he would have to kill them all to get to her. Making his earlier prediction that she would cause their demise coming true, earlier than expected. And this time she wouldn't be able to survive. He would end things and her suffering would be over. It was a good thing they were willing to fight. It never sat well with him to kill an opponent that had given up.

"Stop." The Strawhat kid suddenly called out causing his crewmembers to freeze. "I want to fight him alone. Mano Y Mano." Instantly his crew went to argue but with one look he silenced them and they left promising to see him when he was done.

Kuzan glanced at D who seemed recovered from whatever was going on with him enough to be a problem. "He won't get involved." The Strawhat kid assured him. And something in his eyes made Kuzan certain he was right.