Let's Return To Our Adventurers - An Island in the Sky?!

Let us return to the present where our adventurers are relaxing on the sea.

"Sanji!" Luffy wined as he sat on the railing fishing with Ussop and Chopper. "I'm hungry."

"Then someone shouldn't have eaten all the food we had left!" Sanji yelled as he inventoried what little the had kept hidden just in case something like this happened. "Keep catching fish until I say otherwise!"

"I told you it wasn't me this time!" Luffy wined.

"Beautiful day isn't it." Robin chuckled as she walked down the stairs to the main deck.

"It sure is." Nami smiled as she moved a few of her maps on the table beside her. Robin placed her book on the empty spot and sat down beside her. All the while Luffy kept complaining.

"What's going on?" D asked as he crawled along the deck worm style.

"That's something we should be asking you." Nami looked down at him, her eyebrows raised.

"Just felt like it was a good day to practice." D answered. Robin and Nami looked at each other and shrugged. Confusing answers like this were common with him.

"Luffy ate all the food again." Robin answered D's earlier question.

"No he didn't." D wriggled under the table before moving on to the mast. "I had him training till he passed out last night. He couldn't even move till I gave him some vitality." He explained as he began crawling up the mast, still in worm style.

"See!?" Luffy cried out pointing up at D. "I told you I didn't eat the food!"

"When did you give him vitality?" Sanji asked.

"About an hour ago." D answered as he made it to the crow's nest. "Just before you found him and made him start fishing. Zoro's asleep up here again."

"Some look out you are!" Nami yelled as D pushed Zoro out the crow's nest.

"Hey?!" Zoro cried out in surprise as he fell to the deck. "Are you trying to kill me?!"

"If you could die from something like that then you'd never make it to the top of the sword wielding world." D chuckled. "Oh look a ship!"

Everyone looked around to see where the ship was.

"Which direction D?" Nami asked as the sky grew dark suddenly.

"Above." D pointed up as everyone noticed the massive ship above them.

"What's a ship doing in the sky?!" Ussop and Chopper screamed.

"Look out!" Nami yelled as the ship landed in the water next to them.

"That thing is huge!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Watch out below!" D called out as a coffin crashed to the deck.

"What is that?!" Nami, Ussop, and Chopper screamed in horror.

"It seems to be the remains of someone." Robin studied the wood and craftsmanship. "It looks quite old."

"Well that made for an interesting day." D chuckled as he climbed down. "Wonder what this fella was doing up there?"

"I don't know." Robin opened the chedt causing the three scaredy cats to cry out. "But I think we could ask him his story."

"I think she's lost her mind D." Ussop whispered loudly. "She's planning on talking to a dead guy."

"A dead man tells no lies." Robin spoke to answer his doubts. "And it's his bones that will tell me. Not the actual man." She reached into the coffin and began gathering the remains. Much to the discomfort of the scared little ones huddling behind D.