Author's Note (You really might want to read this.)

*pokes head out closet door* Hey! Yah. You. *glances around* I'm talking to you. No, not you. You the readers. *glances around again* I have important information. If you want to get it follow me further down. (Scroll or turn the page)

Glad you could make it. First, I'm sorry if this all seems rushed but I have to tell you this before any of the girls find out. Yah, Tempest, Tranquility, Current, Nami, Vivi, and Miss All Sundays(Aka Robin). Though Robin might not care if anyone knew.

Now the information I have for you is what happened on the third snail. The only issue is that by talking about D's daughters then there is a chance they'll find me and stop me from telling so I'll leave theirs for last.

First we have Vivi. She was shown a message for her left in D's care from someone special. Luckily I was able to get a copy of the message, view wise, and can give it to you. Though I may not be able to portray it perfectly. I'm only human.

What Vivi saw.

"Hello Vivi." A gentle voice she hadn't heard in such a long time spoke behind her.

"Mother?!" She turned in surprise. "But how?!" She asked in astonishment. This couldn't be possible! Her mother had been dead since she was a little girl.

"If your seeing me then it means you've met with D." Her mother smiled the smile she had missed so much. "Is anything impossible with that man?"

Vivi rushed her mother and hugged her, tears streaming down her face. "I missed you so much."

"I know dear." Her mother hugged her back. "You've been through so much since I left and I wish we had more time to catch up."

Confusion filled Vivi at her mother's words. "What do you mean more time?"

"I knew that I had many things to tell you when I was on my deathbed." Her mother smiled sadly. "There are so many things you don't understand yet. And it seems D found you a little later than intended." Vivi frowned in confusion but her mother motioned for her to not speak. "This message was meant to be given to you at your coming of age ceremony. I can only guess things have happened to prevent that from happening. It is important that you hold your questions till I've finished. In order to speak to you when you were older I gave D a part of my soul as well as my final moments. It did cause my death to come sooner but it was a necessary sacrifice." Her mother sighed.

"D has been a part of the Nefertari household since we came to the thrown." Her mother suddenly seemed very serious. "The women of our family were entrusted with an important task. Our country was entrusted with the location of a powerful weapon. One so powerful that it could destroy entire countries." Her eyes looked grave as she remembered something from another time. "While our king was given this task of protecting the location the queen was given an important task of passing on information vital to the future of our children. We never told when this information would be necessary. Just that if it was not passed down it could mean the end of everything we cared for. From mother to daughter this warning has been passed down through the last eight hundred years till it has finally come to you." Her mother smiled kindly again.

"Vivi Nefertari." Her mother spoke and power enimated within her words. "You will be entrusted with the future of our children as well as the world. Do you accept this responsibility?"

Vivi straightened her back bringing herself to full stature. "I, Vivi Nefertari, do accept this responsibility." She spoke proudly as her mother smiled.