You Ruined the Fight!=(

D watched the crew as they disembarked onto the shore of the latest island. They had just recently escaped from a gang of giant sea monkeys who had been causing tidal waves. Sadly another pirate crew that looked in shambles had not been so lucky.

Oh right. You guys probably wanted to know what else happened at G-8. Well obviously the Strawhats had been successful in escaping. A good part in thanks to the real Special Investigator Shepherd who refused to work with Jonathan. And D had laughed the entire time until finally it ended and he got a sweet new chess set out of the whole thing. Jonathan hadn't been aware of that part till later but hey, he was a part of a pirate crew. Had to take something to keep appearances up.

But back to the monkeys. Obviously when he had created them it was for entertainment. But he hadn't realized how boring it would be after a while to watch monkeys ride on a self made tidal wave. It was funny the first few hundred times but quickly lost its humor. Luckily they had been in the part of the sea that had become the Grande Line after the war. If they hadn't they would have caused more chaos. But since the Grande Line was already chaotic then it was just the norm.

What wasn't normal was the state those pirates had been. The ship didn't look damaged but was still missing many things. The captain for one thing. And they're sails for another. Who knew what else was missing but whatever it was it had helped to sink them to the bottom of the ocean.

"This place is so cool!" Luffy crowed as he, Ussop, and Chopper rushed around looking at the animals that walked by. Since they were on the Long Long Island everything was very long. From the animals to the plant life. Everything seemed stretched in some way.

"Careful guys." Nami called out. "We don't know much about this island or its inhabitants. Let's just-"

"There already gone." D pointed to their after images.

"Great." Nami sighed. "Let's hope they don't get into any trouble."

But those three were the least of there problems. Before anyone could react a large ship arrived behind theirs and to large paws attached to chains shot off the ship landing beside them on the shore, cutting off any ways of escaping out to sea.

"Looks like trouble found us instead." Zoro scowled as he slid a sword from its sheath slightly.

"Looks like a pretty big crew." Robyn noted. "Think we can beat them with the five of us?"

"Four of us." Sanji light a smoke. "D's gone too."

"Why is it that he has to disappear at the worst times." Nami cried to herself.

"We can take these weakling." Zoro grinned excited for the fight.

""Wait!" A man wearing a strange cat mask walked forward into view. His mask was quite strange and maybe a little stupid."

"That's to cruel!" The man started crying.

"It is a little mean Robyn even if it's true." Nami pointed out to Robyn who had chosen to narrate the man's action.

"Your mean too!" The man cried even more.

"I didn't say those words." Robyn shook her head.

"And I didn't say that last part." Nami added.

"Welcome to the Strange and Stupid Pirates!" D shouted from the newcomers crow's nest.

"Who are you?!" The Strange and Stupid crew shouted from below. "And we're not strange and stupid!"

"So why are you guys here Strange and Stupid Pirates?" D ignored their shouts and the ones who broke into tears.

"We're here to challenge you guys!" A few of the members shouted. "And when we win well make you opologize to us!"