Happy Birthday!!!!

"Yah!!!" D cheered as he ran around in circles on the main deck of the Mary.

"What are you doing?" Nami asked, slightly amazed since he had been doing it for the last twenty minutes. The guy had endless energy.

"It's my birthday today!" D yelled without slowing.

"Congrats." Robin and Luffy congratulated him.

"How come this is the first time I'm hearing about your birthday?" Robin asked.

"Uh!" D stopped in his tracks, hesitating. "Mass transportation!" He shouted as a bright light engulfed everything.

"What's going on?" Everyone cried out in surprise as the found themselves in a bright white room. "Where are we?"

"This is a personal dimension of father's." Tranquility answered them from behind. Standing beside her was Tempest and Current. Tempest didn't look happy.

"How'd you get out of prison?!" Tempest yelled at D.

"Strutting out the front door like a peacock." D answered before running away cackling.

"What?!" Tempest asked confused.

"Ignore him." Nami pat her shoulder. "He's easier to manage if you don't let him get under your skin."

"I'm already under your skin." D popped up next to them startling them. "See?" He waved his hand over their arms and little versions of themselves crawled our from under their skin causing them to scream. "Just kidding." He laughed as their arms returned to normal suddenly.

"It was an illusion." A white haired boy chuckled stepping out from behind Luffy and the other guys.

"Hello Frost." Tranquility smiled as she waved.

"Hey Quil." He waved back.

"Who are you?!" All the Strawhats asked simultaneously.

"Frost." He smiled. "Nice to meet you."

"What are we doing here?" Nami asked D once he seemed to calm down.

"Well I had to bring everyone together for the party." He answered. "This was the easiest place to gather. Plus he couldn't come otherwise."

"Who?"

"That would be me." A young man with brown hair and glasses walked out of the wall. "Hello everyone. D."

D gave a bow. "Good to see you buddy."

"Who are you?" Robin asked curiously. She looked at D's daughters to see if they recognized him. They all seemed quite mad at his appearance.

"You wouldn't know me from anywhere you've been. Some people know me as 87firestrike." 87firestrike introduced himself. "But just call me dander." He smiled.

"Umm?" Nami was confused. And she wasn't the only one. "Who exactly is this guy?"

"He's a friend of mine who's helping me tell the story of my life." D answered.

"Though we're going out of order a little." Dander laughed. "I'm currently telling the time he spent with you guys."

"What do you mean?" Ussop asked as he hid behind Zoro. "And don't lie or I'll send my two thousand warriors to get you!"

"Simply put, I'm telling a story of D's life so that more people are aware of what he went through." Dander answered his question.

"But what did you mean by telling the time he spent with us?" Sanji stepped forward.