Monkey's Business and Jaya Island

New chapter! So for those who noticed the message I posted on my page river rafting was loads of fun. Got to jump off a 30 foot cliff into a river which was intense. Just enough time in the fall for your brain to realize it's not such a good idea. All in all a fun trip.

Enjoy the chapter. Hope someone comments and gives some speculation on some of the events. Toodles

$*#£"€÷&×&"£"*#,÷;#¥:£

"Sal-vage! Sal-vage! Sal-vage!" The chanting drew closer as a large ship came into sight.

"That's a big ship." Chopper commented as it stopped over the sight where the Sky Island ship sunk. "Wonder what they're doing here?"

"I think they're planning to salvage the ship that just sank." D answered his question.

"But Zoro and the others are down there!" Chopper exclaimed loudly. Which drew attention to their little ship. One of the crew members of the salvage ship notified their captain who turned out to be a large ape named Masira.

"Keep it down!" Nami hissed. She then proceeded to flirt with Masira in order to distract him from what they were doing on their own ship.

"I'm going to take a nap." D suddenly yawned. "Wake me up if anything happens." He walked into the cabin to catch some sleep and think about his other concerns in this world. Maybe it was time to visit his little doctor again. Things were definitely getting interesting on that note.

Less than fifteen minutes after D left the screams of Nami, Ussop, and Chopper called him out to see what was going on. The head of a Giant Tortoise sat nearby. Several tubes hung from it's mouth.

"What are you screaming about?" D asked the group.

"What do you mean what are we screaming about?" Nami screamed. "That monster just ate the ship that Luffy and the others were on!"

"No it didn't." D shook his head which caused the three screamers to try to argue. "If it had eaten them I would be able to sense them from its mouth." He sighed. "Their Mark puts their location in the ocean."

At that moment the monkey captain jumped on the railing, luffy and others in his arms. "Hup!"

"Give us back our friends!" Ussop ordered from behind D.

"That's what I'm doing." Masira spoke calmly as he threw the three down onto the deck. "I'm surprised such a beast is active." He looked back at the Giant Tortoise. "Last time I checked it was fast asleep. Must have been a pretty big explosion that woke up that bugger."

Nami, Robin, and D all kinda chuckled sheepishly.

"Captain!" Masira's crew suddenly screamed. "It's the monsters!"

"Calm down you guys." Masira waved them off. "That things probably to sleepy tk do much more."

"Not that one those ones!" They screamed pointing behind him.

The entire Strawhat crew plus Masira turned to see fog in the distance. And in that fog stood three giants, spears in hand. Even the Giant Tortoise shook in terror.

"I've not seen something like that in a while." D chuckled quietly.

"What are those?!" Nami screamed.

"It's the monsters! Every man for himself." Masira screamed before jumping over board.

"Let's get out of here! All able hands get on the oars." Nami ordered. The crew scrambled to get the ship out of their as quickly as we could.

"What was up with those things?!" Sanji gasped as they finally stopped rowing.

"Look guys it's sunny!" D pointed at the sky. "No fog or clouds above us anymore."