Howdy Miss All Sundays. The All Seeing Eye

Here's the next chapter! Enjoy

@/*(%÷!&? £/:

Robin watched the island of Whiskey Peaks as her and Bunchi approached. The ache in her eye told her two things. There were several Marked on the island. And D was there as well. Though the second was made more apparent by the flashing lights she saw when she covered her unMarked eye. For the last twenty minutes the lights had been stacking on top of each other over and over again, each one a different color. Judging from the ears the lights were coming from he was in the town. She knew there wasn't any Marked among the Baroque agents on WhiskeyPeaks so it could only mean his crew was there. It was time to meet and she only had to decide which way to approach. She was coming at a direct ninety angle from where the town was and there was two places she could land. At the town docks or at the agents docks on the opposite side from town. Both were an equal distance from her.

Bunchi suddenly called out drawing her attention. He was shaking his head out to sea on the town side. In the distance making its way into the big blue, it's occupant also sported a bright blue bob of hair.

"Good catch Bunchi." She smiled as she pat his head. "Let's see what we've got." She crossed her arms before her and closed her eyes. And looked at the ship's occupant from the ship's mast. She chuckled to herself at what she saw and made a mouth form in the person's blue wig of hair.

"What fool would fall for such a terrible disguise." She whispered in the man's voice. For it was a man trying to look like the princess of Alabasta, who had been rumored to be working out of Whiskey Peaks, the one she had been sent to confirm to be dead. His large size made him fail utterly.

"Who said that?!" He turned quickly to catch her.

"I'm sorry to say you'll never be able to see me." She caused a few more eyes to form giving her a view of him from every side. "Though I can see you all I want."

"Who are you?" His eyelids thinned.

"It seems you have already figured out part of it." She laughed and then made the mouth disappear as his hand flew up to catch it. "Missed me." She chuckled from beside the other ear. His other hand flew up and the mouth vanished again. "We could play this game all day but I have business to take care of." She sighed. This time her voice came from the far side of the ship, slowly he made his way to that end. "Mr. Zero is very upset with you and Miss Wednesday, Mr. Eight." His eyes widened as he continued moving closer.

"So you are Miss All Sundays." His eyes filled with fear. "The special agent he keeps at his side except for special missions. The one who is rumored to be able to end someone's eyes without ever being seen." He was now at the edge of the ship. His eyes scanned for any means of camouflage.

She had to time this right. As he searched for her she lit the explosives that every Baroque Works ship is fitted with in case evidence is in need of removal. "Every end comes before you can find it." She whispered in his ear as she created a dozen arms behind him and pushed him over the edge of the ship into the sea. Within minutes the current pulled him away from the ship while the winds pushed the ship further out to sea. As the two grew in distance she let her extra parts vanish in a whirl of petals.

Her sight once again coming from herself she watched the ship explode in a blinding flash of fire. They really do go overboard with the amount of explosions they use. "Head to the town Bunchi." She instructed. "The princess is still alive."

Nami watched in shock as the ship Igaram was on exploded. Vivi screamed his name and tried to get to a ship of her own. "Zoro grab her." She ordered the swordsman. "Luffy." Luffy looked at her. "Ussop and Sanji are back at the Inn we were partying at. Go get them."