The Swordsman

Authors note: hey y'all. Just me again, so this is chapter three. Personally I like where the story is going. Everything seems to be coming out smoothly. And as of this morning I have 8 views! wooooot! hallelujah! but no comments😭. So please, I'm begging you guys post a comment if you can. I can understand not getting comments cause i personally don't get wifi most of the time and can't comment. But if you happen to read this while you have wifi, please comment let me know what you think. So with out further ado, here's the chapter.

Oda owns One Piece. I just own The Devil.

"Hey!" the Devil cries out.

"Shut it." me says.

The Devil opened his eyes just in time to dodge the swing of a large black sword.

"Who are you and where did you come from?" The owner of said sword questioned.

The Devil grinned, "Dracula Mihawk. So nice to see you again." Lifting his cowl.

"Oh. It's you, how disappointing." Mihawk returned to his seat by the fireplace. "What business do you have with me?" He inquired.

"Straight to business as usual." The Devil sighed. "Not even a 'Hello' or a 'Its been so long'? I'm hurt." He grinned, a single eye glinting red.

"I was never friends with you. That was Shanks." Dracula sighed in frustration. "If all you wanted was a friendly chat go bother someone else."

"Sadly it seems I really am here on business." The Devil admitted. "I recently made a 'friend' and am in search of a crew to join him when he goes out to sea."

Dracula flinched at the word friend. "Who did you claim this time?"

"His name is- Actually, I neglected to get his name. You know how it is when you wake up after a long nap. You get forgetful." The Devil laughed.

"And the reason for coming to my home?" One of Dracula's eyebrows rose slightly. He picked up a glass of wine and began sipping it.

"Ahh yes." A grin came to the Devil's face again. "I actually didn't intend to come here, I was searching for a swordsman and was drawn here. Would you by chance be interested in joining his crew in... oh ten years or so?"

Dracula spit out his drink. "Ten years?! Are you mad?" He yelled. "Even if it was tomorrow I would only consider it, most likely I'd turn you down. In ten years I could be replaced by a swordsman who bested me."

"I did say or so." Was the infuriating response he got. "But your right. I need someone who has the potential to beat you, or your successor."

Dracula calmed down. "I hope who ever you find will be able to challenge me when we meet, I get bored waiting for a 'successor' to come."

"I'm sure he'll be fun." With that the Devil closed his eyes and took a step, disappearing. Dracula looked at the drink he had sat on the table. Picking it up, he took a sip and then threw it into the fire. "Spoiled. He needs to remember that those around him get lost in time when he uses that ability."

"To what do I owe the pleasure of you visit?" The Devil opened his eyes to reveal a giant of a man with a large white mustache.

"Well if it isn't Whitebeard!" He exclaimed. "I thought you would have died by now." He looked about him to find that he was on the deck of said man's huge ship. "Are there by chance any youngsters with promise in the sword among your crew?"

"What do you need of a swordsman? Aren't you strong enough to take on the world?" The old man laughed, bringing a few of his 'sons' running to see what was going on.