Trip Down Memory Lane - A Storm of Blue Crossover

D sat on his bed waiting. Deep inside he could feel power building up. It had been a few days since he had watched the snails and Sengoku had been in many times to talk. He hadn't been in a generous mood and had refused him. Or anyone else who came down. Akainu and Kizaru had come down to trade shifts with Aokiji. He had taunted them all, though Kizaru hadn't really rose up to them, except Aokiji. Kuzan, Aokiji is his code name, didn't really deserve taunts with the choices he had been forced to make. He thought he was right at the time but he has been doubting them since. And Kuzan had been kind enough to provide newspapers. Right now he was left alone to his thoughts.

Things had been escalating in Alabasta. He hoped Robin had found the letter for Crocodile he had left in her pocket. It was a little treat for him just in case he decided to hurt her. Hopefully he wouldn't. While D was willing to give threats he didn't enjoy fulfilling them. Causing pain just wasn't really in his nature. Sure it was easy to do but it was really to much work to do it at same time. He prefered bluffing before having to actually fight.

The air shivered slightly bringing his mind back to the issue of what was happening. The marines thought they were so smart trapping him here like this. But there was a reason his love had never told the first Gorosai to seal him up like this. His power needed to breath. If bottled up eventually it would burst like a shook up bottle of wine.

Speaking of shook up he wondered how Hiro and Frost were doing. By now hopefully Frost had found Hiro. Though if he hadn't then the world didn't have much longer to live. He was also worried about Frost's pop. Since he was a copy of himself he wasn't sure what would happen. He did know that some copies would cease to be to provide energy for those who were deemed more important. Sad to say certain ones really were more important. They had tasks to fulfill before they could end.

Thinking about Frost and his pop really brought him back. Back to the time when he had first made and met the copy. In fact he felt like it was time for a flashback. 😈

"Dad?" Frost curiosity filled his voice. "Who was that boy? Why'd he look so much like me?" He asked.

"That was your twin brother, Frosty boy." D chuckled.

"How come were not taking him with us?" Frost continued to ask questions. "Isn't he going to be lonely being all alone in that house?"

"Yes he is." D's grin fell a little. "Sadly it's necessary for you guys to be apart for now. In fact it's not safe for you and I to stick together." D explained as he activated an ability bringing him and the boy to a small island on the far side of North Blue. He looked around to find them standing on a hill overlooking a town. On the opposite side was a forest with a clearing that would be perfect for a home.

"Dad, are you saying your going to leave me all alone too?" Frost asked, a little sad as well as scared.

"Not quite." His grin returned. "I'll be leaving a guardian for you." His grin widened as a puff of petals produced another of him. "Have to change the face though." He chuckled.

"Quite right." His copy grinned as he twirled his cloak around himself changing his form. Now instead of a mysterious looking man in a cloak stood an middle aged man. He was thin but was clearly strong and had brown hair matching his brown eyes. His arms were covered in several scars that gave him a fearsome look.

"Nice look." D complimented himself.

"Thanks."

"So your going to leave yourself to be my guardian?" Frost asked confused.

"Not quite." He answered chuckling. "He be given his own personality." He snapped his fingers and the copy's stance changed completely.

"Hello." The copy spoke with a different voice. "I'm supposed to keep an eye on this brat?" He asked.