Truths and Lies. Fight Like a Man

Hey guys. 34 degrees is cold. Just saying. Im finishing this chapter in the back off a refrigerated truck, no joke. So while working out what to do for this chapter I had a brilliant idea from a story I was reading. I noticed no one was able to guess my artists so I'm going to give more hints.

Gr Da
On Re
Cran
Ow Ci
Ma Bo Tw

And the special

Fac No

Same rules apply. If anyone can guess four out of five they get to creat a character for this story or a story I come out with at a later date. The special gets a character all to itself. In case you was wondering this wasnt the great idea i was talking about. The great idea was to receive ideas for characters. Dont get what im talking about? ill explain.

If there is a character you would like to see or make you can suggest it in the comments. Or if there is an ability or ability combo you would like to see D use also post it in the comments. I will pick the best or most interesting options and the one who gives the idea will receive a dedication for the idea. If it is a character they will also be involved in any major incidents involving that character. So I'm hoping you guys get involved(this will be my secret stash of characters in case i have trouble coming up with some where I need them). And with out further ado please enjoy the chapter.

Spoiler alert: D actually gets a little bit involved even though he is usually against it.

\*]*]}=<<*{%][!~+<£][>\^~£~€][^~*<£{>[*~*]

Sanji prepared himself to fight the walking platter when D suddenly called out to him. "Hey Sanji!" He looked over to find that the cloaked man was standing in a pose. His hands were on his hips and his head was held high, shoulders thrown back. He also had an eye patch and a mustache drawn on his face. "Do I look awesome?" D asked him.

"Ummm?" Sanji wasn't sure how to answer the guy. He didn't want to be mean and say his pose made him look ridiculous. The eye patch and mustache were actually well drawn. Without the pose you could say he looked commanding, the pose just ruined it.

"Pay attention!!" The platter man suddenly attacked him. Sanji easily dodged the attack by jumping away. "Your lucky to be beaten by me, Paloo the Pearl Warrior." The idiot grinned.

"Tch." Sanji looked at his cigarette that had slipped out of his mouth as he jumped. "You'll pay for that." As soon as he landed he launched himself forward and kicked at the man. Paloo simply raised one of his attached shields and took the blow without flinching.

"Heh!" Paloo chuckled. "You can't defeat my defense, it is impenetrable." He laughed until suddenly something slammed into the bak of his head causing him to hit his face on his shield. Sanji was just as surprised as he was. Suddenly Paloo's crew mates began telling him he was fine. That it didn't count as a battle wound. It was just a nose bleed.

"What's up with those guys?" Sanji mumbled as he began to light another smoke.

"Those things will kill you." D suddenly yelled. "Don't do it."

"Shut up!" Sanji growled. "Its my life I'll do what I want." Paloo suddenly began freaking out screaming about danger and was slamming his shields together. "What is he doing?" Out of no where his armor burst in flames and he began swing his arms back and forth. Some how little pieces of fire was thrown about catching the decking they were standing on on fire.

"Look out head chef!" One of the cooks exclaimed as a large amount of the fire was sent flying towards Zef, D, and the entrance to the restaurant. "The Baratea is going to catch fire!"

Zef just chuckled and swung his peg leg quickly through the air, blowing out the fire heading at him. Small marbles fell to the ground revealing how the fire was launched. "Quit babbling like children." Zef huffed.