Big 100! Return of Daddy's Law

"Now I'm looking for a tender look in your eyes as if your heart is encompassing the world with a smile that says your surprised your being brought into the spotlight. Your shoulders need to seem to carry the weight of your past and your present positions. Remember that your one of only two known active members left." D instructed as he sat in a director's seat. On the top of his cloaked head sat a purple baret. "Now show me what you've got!"

The camera slowly panned the smoke riddled battlefield before stopping on a shadowed figure. A designated criminal started his narrated introduction.

"Look we finally caught sight of him! The man who once was part of the legendary Pirate King's crew. It's Captain Buggy the Pirate!" The inmate called out in true excitement despite it being a set up scene.

"Who me?" Buggy asked as he turned to face the camera. "It's a secret I'm a legendary pirate you know."

"Captain your nose is bleeding." One of the inmates suddenly whispered. "We need to clean it up and do another take."

The inmates hurriedly cleaned him up before setting the shot up once more.

"Look! It's him!" The narrator inmate called out again. "The sworn brother of the Yonko Red Hair Shanks! The great pirate captain Buggy!"

Buggy looked over with a smile. "Do you mean.... me?"

"Cut cut cut!" D stood up angrily. "It's all wrong all wro-"

Boom!

A cannon ball went off nearby, sending several of the inmates flying. As the dust cleared D's frazzled figures could be seen. At his feet lay his purple baret, torn and smouldering.

"That's it! Enough is ENOUGH!" His last word echoing across the entire battlefield, causing everyone to stop in the tracks as a shiver of archaic fear ran down their spines, as he crossed his arms at the elbow before him. "DADDY'S LAW, ACTIVATE!"

°•○●□■♤♡◇♧☆▪︎¤《》¡¿

An invisible force passed through Sengoku as he stared in shock at the portion of the battlefield that D stood upon, D's words echoing through his mind as he tried to make sense of them.

"THREE RULES DO I SET DOWN FOR THIS DAY!

RULE NUMBER ONE: THE GOLDEN RULE!

RULE NUMBER TWO: IF KEY MEMBERS OF THE WORLD DIE OR IF THE DEATH COUNT RISES ABOVE A CERTAIN POINT, THE WORLD RESETS!

RULE NUMBER THREE: A SHADOW OF A MEMORY SHALL REMAIN AFTER EACH RESET!

THESE RULES SHALL STAY IN EFFECT UNTIL YOU HAVE LEARNED YOUR LESSON."

Sengoku's mind worked furiously to try to piece together what these rules meant. Could D really reset the world as he pleased? If he had such power was he truly sealed in any way? Had the World Government been fooling themselves all this time?

Before he could think too much on it a single roar went up somewhere on the battlefield. "Save Ace!" The sounds of battle quickly continued. This time several times louder than before. But it sounded off. Distorted slightly. More aggressive. As if only the death of the entire opposing side could satisfy their lust for blood.

"Watch out!" Garp pulled him aside as a nearby cannoneer suddenly exploded. He hadn't even seen the return fire that had so accurately destroyed the entire battlement it had been placed on, killing all those near it. Dust from the explosion covered them.

"So that's the golden rule he meant," Garp growled. "Everything we do to others is returned upon is. If we harm we are harmed. If we kill we die." A helpless chuckle escaped his lips as tears began to fall from his eyes. "He's trying to show us how pointless this battle truly is. Were only creating an endless cycle."