Denied!?

Sanji was now on the Rocket Man with the rest of the crew. Everyone's spirit was pretty down after hearing from him what had happened, especially Nami. He could barely believe it himself.

^^^flashback^^^

Sanji had just kicked the idiot noodle cook through the door revealing the guys Nami had said was responsible for Robin's leaving. Lighting a cigarette he stepped forward calmly. Honestly though. If Robin wasn't here he would rather not go up against these guys. The moment their eyes turned on him he felt a moment of doubt from the level of killing intent they had. The air was so thick with it you could cut it with a knife.

"Ssssstrooooong Rrrrrriiiiight!" A voice shouted from above and the ceiling collapsed filling the room with dust. Sanji held back a cough as the dust cleared revealing Franky standing on top of a rat looking man.

"Well well." The woman agent spoke up and it took all of Sanji's willpower to not lose his cool. "It certainly has gotten loud here."

"We underestimated the intruders." One of the guys, the big one with horns like a bull hurumphed.

"Probably should have gone ourselves to kill them." Ussop sighed. Wait! It wasn't Ussop but someone who also had a long nose. Weird, Sanji had thought Ussop was unique in that point.

"Careful." Franky warned. "They use weird moves to get around."

"Who is that?" The Pigeon Man motioned towards the Rat Man Franky had beaten as he stood and kicked away the chef Sanji had beaten.

"New member of Cp9 apparently." The Ussop copy answered. "He mastered four of the six powers. His name is Nero." At that moment Nero stood up and threatened Franky.

"Hey." Pigeon Man spoke up causing Nero to freeze up.

"I'm so sorry I haven't introduced myself Mr. Lucci!" Nero apologized. "Let me finish this guy! I'll make quick work of him!" He took a step towards Franky. Sanji was prepared to step in if need be.

"Franky is the only one here you can not kill. Your letting your emotions get the best of you." Lucci spoke calmly. "I will give you until the count of three to run away with your life."

"What?!" Nero spoke what Sanji had been thinking.

"One."

"I don't get what's going on here!" Nero looked nervous as if he wondered if it was a test or something.

"Two."

"This is a joke right?" Nero asked. But the way he took a step back showed even he didn't believe that could be the case.

"Three." Nero vanished for a second before appearing a little further down the car. That's when Sanji noticed the Lucci guy was gone too. The cry of pain brought his eyes back to Nero. Lucci stood behind him, his finger piercing his back clearly causing serious damage to Nero's spine. "To be a member of Cp9 you must master all six powers." Lucci removed his finger and kicked Nero out the window. The entire time his facial expression didn't change from that calm killer look.

"Kalifa." Lucci spoke up as he turned back their way. "In our report, explain that the new member Nero died because he was too weak."

"Tch." Franky took a defensive stance. "It's hard to tell who's the bad guys. Them! Or pirates!"

Sanji couldn't argue with him there. While Luffy refused to be called a good guy or hero, he still helped people out when they needed it. This person had just killed a comrade in cold blood because he didn't live up to standards.

"What your doing here is useless." Lucci suddenly spoke up as he looked straight at Sanji. "In this world their exists people that would have been better being born dead than to live the lives they do." Lucci took a seat once more. "There is also a sleeping devil waiting to destroy this world."