chapter 20: mr arrogant

Start from the beginning

I was so sick of those medicines.

If they worked I should be healed by now but look at me I was a mess.

"Samah have you though that maybe it could be something else?" She asked looking at me.

Yeah now that I though about it

"Yes maybe I don't have stomach flu maybe I have some other sickness that makes me like this.
I think I need a doctor." I said hurrydly standing up.

I felt had hand hold mine bringing me back to the floor.

I fell flat on my butt while glaring at her.

She could just have told me to sit.

My butt cheeks started to hurt from the way I went back flying to the floor.

"What I mean is what if you are pregnant" she asked looking at me.

That question made me stop in my tracks.

It made me swallow whatever answer I was going to throw in her way.

What if I was pregnant.

I laughed at her.

Nah I couldn't be

"No I can't be pregnant girl" I said looking at her with fake amusement.

What if I was pregnant.

"I am sure as hell that you guys don't use a condom and as for you I am a sure that you forget to take that pill because once you complained that it might ruin your insides so tell me if there is no 98% chances that you are pregnant" she said looking at me annoyedly.

She was making sense but how could I be pregnant like this in a situation that even me myself I didn't know how to deal with.

I looked at her and my eyes immediately became glassy within a minute I was down crying while holding her sweater for dear life.

I didn't want to be pregnant now.

At twenty three.

No I didn't want to be pregnant.

"It is okay baby girl" she said smoothing me.

It was not okay

"No it is not gonna be okay now.
Look at me
I kept my self in a worse situation that I don't know how to remove myself from" I said wiping my eyes.

"I am sure there is nothing worse and you do know that it is not good to stress yourself when you are pregnant" she said smoothing my back.

That immediately made me shut up and vomit.

What was literally wrong with me.

Shaking my head I stood up thanking my hair that it was in a tight bun that it couldn't escape and walked out of the bathroom.

"I told Franco to bring some pregnancy test he said that he would be around in twenty.

I couldn't tell Ulbretch because he was with your husband I didn't want any of them to get suspicious" she said coming out of no where.

I jumped a little when I heard her voice.

"I swear you guys will give me a heart attack." I said passing.

"Relax honney I was behind the door." She said and I could feel her sassy self rolling her eyes.

"I wish I hit you then." I said murmuring it to myself.

"If you were not pregnant I would have hit you from behind" she said taking the remote switching the t.v on.

I walked to the kitchen to grab a snack then came to sit next to her.