17.Lucy heartfilia's reveal and battle!

Start from the beginning

"Universal Queen Form!I chanted.My dress turned into a pure white floor length dress that had a white chiffon lace sleeves.My long golden blonde hair tyed itself into a beautiful updo bun.To top it off I had a diamond crown that I looked aroundme.Everyone eyed me not just in awe but also anticipating my next move."Ah"s and "Oh"s were heard all around the arena.

"Hisui."I said."Yes,Lucy?"She asked."Tell me.Do you hate Fairy Tail?"I asked.She nodded.I knew why.I looked around they were all dumbfounded."People of Fiore!Do you know why Sabertooth,Hisui and I haye Fairy Tail?Do you know what they have done?"I yelled.They all said a simple word.A word that states Fairy Tail has been secretive for 1 thing over 3 years."Do you want to know?!"I yelled.They shook their heads and quick yes's were heard.I looked at Fairy Tail's mages.Their face had gone pale white in a split second.Eyes begging me not to tell them to relieve them of humiliation.I continued."You may know Fairy Tail as one of the kindest guilds that treat their Nakama and Comerade's as Family.Well.Guess what?!All of that is just one pathetic lie!!Once they find out that you are weak,they attack you.All of this treating your Nakama like family becomes shit.They treat you like trash!"I yelled.Tears pouring out my eyes.Hateful glares from Fiore were turned to Fairy Tail.Everyone was saying things like "I never knew Fairy Tail would treat their Nakama's like crap." Or "Fairy Tail was known to be one family.Such a disgrace." And "Wonder how Lucy knew about this...".Fairy Tail's reputation has just fone down the drain.I smirked.

"Do you know how I know this?!Its because I am the one they treated like garbage.When they found out I was one weak mage who hides behind her spirits.They treated me like rubbish.They tortured me with both physical attacks and with magic.My last days in Fairy Tail were a living hell!Do you think they deserved to be punished?!"I yelled.The crowd nodded their heads in agreement.Fairy Tail paled at the fact that Fiore just agreed for them to be punished."You hear that Fairy Tail?!Fiore agrees that you should be punished for your wrong doings.You have cause a ruckus everywhere you go."I changed into my creator form.A form I found out I had a few days ago.Its a form that was passed down from my mother to myself.

The creator form is based on its name.The form is meant for the creator of the universe also known as my mother.Who passed this form down to me.As the only Heartfillia left of the Heartfillia clan.As creator,we can create dimensions and realms.The creator has laws.If you hurt a creator,you punishment will not will be to be erased from the face of the earth.Also known as death.But,for those times Fairy Tail was nice to me,I will enlighten their punishment.Lets say its just for the fun times in had in Fairy Tail.For all those fun times we shared together as a guild.

"Now,Face your punishment!"I yelled as I glowed a bright gold.Once the bright golden light faded,My pure white floor length dress disappeared and changed into a golden floor length dress embroidered with diamonds.My hair styled itself to a barette tie back.My rose gold crown adorned with diamonds.My eyes glowed a bright golden glow as the remaining of my hair flowed around me."Fairy Tail!Today you face your punishment for the trouble you caused on your missions,the trouble you caused me and most importantly,The trouble you caused Makorav and the Fairy Tail reputation.Not only that,You have harmed the creator and has broken the law!"With that said,I snapped my fingers and Fairy Tail was down on the ground in a split second.I held my hand out and a bright golden glow illuminated from my palm."Creator's judgement!"I yelled.Soon,All of Fairy Tail was yelling in agonizing pain.Blood curling screams filled the arena.The spell creator's judgment is a spell that judges you based on the deeds you have committed.For example,the more bad deeds you do,the more painful it is.As for Fairy Tail,hurting the creator is the ultimate bad deed you could do.Therefore,the amount of pain is excruciatingly painful.The pain thay are going through is like ripping out your organs and pulling out your bones from their sockets.

The crowd looked at me.Amazed and frightened at what I can do with the snap of my fingers.I walked towards Team Natsu.Trampling over the other Fairy Tail mages in the process."Team Natsu.What they are experiencing is nothing compared to your correct?Well,well,well...what do we have here?Nastu...Natsu,Natsu,Natsu...What a surprise.You are experiencing the most pain.Ate you not?Lets free you from this pain for a moment so I can talk to you properly.Shall we?"I began.And with the snap of my fingers,Natsu was panting heavily.Clutching his chest.Trying to breathe normally while he could.Once his breathing settled,I continued."How does it feel,Natsu?Who is the weak one now?Do you loke the pain you ate experiencing.This is nothing compared to what I have been through.Now,Let me show you....What you did to me 3 and a half years ago...."And with that said,I held out my palm.A enormous and bright golden magic circle appeared under me and Natsu.I closed my eyes and concentrated all my magic into my palm.By doing this,it hurts even if you just do a light slap.In my case, I want to punch him.

I let out a loud battle cry as my fist was merely an inch from his face,I noticed that his facial expression and mind was just begging to be forgiven.He looked helpless.The glow of my bright golden eyes faded.Returning to my chocolate brown ones.Just then,I realised.I am still that Lucy who can't really hurt a living being.I realised then and there that my feelings weren't completely gone.In my heart,I still had feeling for him.For Natsu.I let my hand fall to my side as I looked away.Natsu looked at me.Confused.There were tears that started to form in my eyes.My hand,once glowing bright gold faded.I couldn't do it.No matter how hard I tell myself,No matter how much I deny it,I still love him.Him and Fairy Tail.Despite all the trouble and pain that I have been through.I would always.And will always be able to forgive them.I closed my eyes."Stop."I muttered.The agonizing scrams of pain stopped eventually.All of them gasping for air.I looked around me."What have I done...?"I muttered,More tears started ro form and the water works started as they all rolled down my rosy cheeks.I closed my eyes and fell to my knees infront of Natsu.Natsu,still dumbfounded that I haven't punched him despite all the pain they caused.Then,I felt someone hug me.It felt so warm.It felt right.I felt a tingling senation.I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach the moment this person touched my skin.I suddenly opened my eyes thinking it was Sting.But boy was I wrong.

I was beyond shocked as I found oit who it was.Natsu Dragneel.Tears began to fill my eyes.I blinked my eyes to see if I was dreaming.But nope.It was the one and Only Natsu Dragneel.I never knew that this would happen.I mean.He was the reason I was in Sabertooth.The reason that I hated him.So why?However,I missed his warmth.His touch and his kind words that would touch my heart and occasionally cause me to blush.I looked up to see that he was sobbing.I looked towards Sabertooth only to see Sting filled with rage.I gently took Natsu's arms that embraced me and walked ever so slowly towards the  Sabertooth balcony.Halfway there,I turned around.Only to snap out of the fact that I am angry at Fairy Tail and look at the horrid scene that I have made.From where I was with team Natsu,it didn't look as horrid as this!

"What have I done?!What was I thinking?!I'm Sorry!"With that,I broke down and the runes surrounding the arena disappeared.At this,Sting came running towards me.This time,he was the one that hugged me."You okay?"He asked me.I shook my head and said a quick "No.I went overboard."With that said,I went towards the middle of the arena and faced the crowd."I am sorry.I don't know what came over me.I guess I got caught up in giving Fairy Tail my revenge that I went overboard.Please.Forgive me.Mavis,I'm sorry.I am a disappointment to the family."I then snapped my fingers and a bright golden light surrounded the injured Fairy Tail members healing them with advanced Sky Dragon healing magic.Healing them leaving not a single scar or scratch.It looked as if nothing happened.

Once Fairy Tail gained consciousness again,I looked at them sorry written all over my face.They had the same expression."Fairy Tail!"I boomed."As much as you deserve that,and despite all that you did to me,I forgive you.Now,shall we continue the games?"I asked the judges with a bright smile that has returned after three and a half years.The smile that can bring light to the dark.

I then looked towards Sting."I am sorry Sting.But,I don't want to be in a relationship right now.I am sorry.Besides,I need to visit my people in the other realms.Hey.We could still be friends right?."the I said softly.He nodded with tears Stinging his eyes.The truth was,I still liked a certain Pyro in Fairy Tail.

"Well...um...thats it folks.The intense battle between Lucy Heartfillia and Fairy Tail.20 points go to Sabertooth.Lucy Hearetfillia wins this battle!"Hisui yelled into the microphone cheerily.Her bright smile also back on her face."Oh.Uhm.Sabertooth.I have decided to quit the guild for the time being to hang out with my people in the other realms.Queen business needs to be attended to.Plus,I have a bumch of papers I need to sign for Fiore and the other countries in EarthLand.Geez.Simetimes I wish I could just relax and do nothing.Oh wait!I can!Virgo!"I cheered with a little hope of humor to lighten the mood.To my sucess,the crowd laughed."Is it time for punishment hime?"Virgo asked."Yes.You are to do all my paperwork for Earthland."I cheered.Virgo cheeres her eyes sparkling."Yay!Finally!I have been given punishment!"She cheered and disappeared to do my paperwork.

The crowd laughed and sweat dropped at the same time.For no one looked forward to punishment as much as Virgo.I turned back towards Sabertooth."No worries.I will be nack guys.To hope that you will welcome me back with open arms."I said with a bright smile and opened up a portal to the dragon realm.