Chapter 68

The second I knew I wasn't within sight of him, my feet stumbled as I walked. I caught on to a rail, holding myself up as I shakily breathed through the pain in my chest. I've lost people I loved before, but this felt different. It felt like my heart was literally breaking inside me, and he was the only one that could fix it.

"Seva!"

The sudden shout of my name startled me, with quick motions i wipe my eyes and clear my throat. Straightening myself out i square my shoulders and suck in a deep breath.

"Go away" i snapped. My back facing him as i heard him quickly coming after me. His movements came to a quick stop upon seeing me only down the hallway. I could feel his stare burning holes into my body. But still, i didnt look at him.

"Seva.." he started, his voice endearing and soft. I tensed at the love that i could hear in his voice, for me.

"I said go away!" i seethed, clenching my fists.

The more he tried the angrier i got. Because my heart was already breaking, and he was making it so much worse by being here.

I listened as his heavy steps approached me, not bothering to conceal his closeness. When he finally came to a stop, i could feel his hot breath against the nape of my neck. The small hairs stood up as goosbumps shook my body. I could feel the heat radiating from his body, wrapping around me like a cacoon. His shadow towered over me, my head only reaching his chin.

My heart sped up with having him so close to me, my eyes watered once again. Because i so badly wanted to give in to him, but i knew better than to do so. He's leaving, and so will i, but he will never see me again. Nor will i him.

"Seva" he repeated again, his voice guilty, and quiet. Soothing almost.

I became rigged and stiff as a board as he placed his colossal hot hand on my shoulder. Feeling myself snap i wrapped my hand over his, twisting my body to face him. My other hand about to make contact with his thick muscular arm causing it to break, when he suddenly reversed out positions. He flipped me away from him, making sure to keep ahold of my body so i didnt go flying like a rag doll. He gripped my hands and turned my into his stone muscled chest, my back flush against him. He held my wrists in an X across my chest.

He breathed heavily against my hair, not liking my fight but also not willing to hurt me.

"I lo-"

*crash!*

Using my palms i turned them outwards, as i pushed them forwards i shoved my butt backwards into him. Ducking quickly when his hold weakened, i gripped his wrists as i turned to him. Keeping ahold of him i used his weight against him, and forcefully rammed my right knee up into his stomach. He didnt get the chance to react before i roughly shoved his body, and despite his heavy weight he went crashing down the hallway. Landing on a mirror against the wall. It shattered upon impact, and shards took into his back as he slowly pulled himself up with a quiet growl.

He stood facing me, his muscles rippling with his beast. His jaw clenched as he stared at me, i didnt back down. Ive been fighting since i was a child. But i didnt let the sheer beastly beauty before me go to waste, he resembled a greek god as he stood there like a cave man.

My anger died down, and all i had left was pain, and hurt.

"Go home, Lincoln" i told him, for the first time in my life i didnt want anothers blood for hurting me. I just wanted him to go, like he planned. Instead of drawing it out and hurting me more.

Turning away from him i walked away. The flash of pain on his face as i did didn't go unnoticed.

"You're my home, Seva"