chapter 2

~ Chapter 2 ~

Sitting cross legged on the cold white tiled floor I use a comb to split my hair from one ear to the other, taking the top half I pin it up so its bumped up. My curls making it look like its in a ponytail but its not.

Grabbing the white paint I use my fingers and spread it evenly on my face, arms and chest. Now grabbing the blue paint I add my everyday look. Placing a dark blue line from my bottom lip to the bottom of my chin, two small lines on my left eyebrow and three under my left eye. The first one being bigger before going down in size and then again.

Adding my black eye makeup I then run white paint along the big bump on my head. Satisfied I quickly pull on some, a long sleeved top and my fur sleeveless jacket.

"Black knights are down alpha. Taken out by the white dawn pack." Beta Cadell tells me once we've finished.

"Told you those defects weren't worth my time." I point out to him, giving him a look and he nods leaning back in his seat.

"Do you think its worth checking out? They took a soon be Alpha didn't they?" He asks with a slight frown, crossing his arms thoughtfully.

"The white dawn pack usually take all the prisoners, loyalty and all that." I say while shrugging carelessly, not particularly interested in which pack is taken out by another. They're doing me a favour.

"They're wreck less." He tuts mockingly, shaking his head with a smirk.

"They're also weak. Disloyal. Stupid. And annoyingly flashy with their strength." I comment.

"Strength? Ever since their Alphas were killed they've turned to scum. At least before we could class them as a challenge." Cadell scoffs. I roll my eyes at his words, knowing what he really wants.

"If you really want to scope the area then go." I sigh knowing full well he likes to double check for our brother Jayson.

"Thank you Alpha." He sighs standing from the chair, bowing his head in respect before leaving.

My pack is extremely loyal to each other, never leaving one another behind. Jayson is only 14, he can fight but he's been gone for over a month now. I've searched everywhere possible but without revealing my pack to the world I can't search everywhere.

Cadell understands the circumstances and he's just thankful that his brother is still alive, we would all feel it if he died.

I'll never give up on finding Jayson, if I have to I'll attack every pack around the word until I find him. I'll slaughter off the werewolf race if it means getting him back.

Making my way to my office I sit in my comfortable leather chair.

My pack warriors have Celtic names, I paint my skin white and dark blue because I'm the alpha and the only female. I'd say I'm a nice person and I am, to my pack. If I don't know you then your as good as dead.

A knock on the door breaks me from my trance and I call the person in.

"Sorry to disturb you alpha but Raven and Ansgar request permission to shift." Floyd tells me poking his head in.

"Of course, tell them to stay within the boundaries." I tell him glancing up and he smiles.

"Of course Alpha." He bows before shutting my door quietly leaving me alone to my thoughts once again.