chapter 29

~ Chapter 29 ~

'Attack them. No survivers' I order my pack icily and they instantly sprint towards the white dawn pack. Officially tearing them apart and burning their house to the ground.

I throw Kenneth onto the floor outside my house. He slowly wakes up, the ten warriors and the mens greavers stand around him.

"Who are you?" Kenneth says frowning at me and I smirk darkly. I still haven't revealed my true identity to the man but it slipped my mind honestly.

"You don't recognise your own mate? Maybe I should refresh your memory" I tell him venemously. The back of my hand hits his face with a loud whack, the force almost snapping his neck as he flies back a few feet.

"Remember me now? That disgusting little alpha you wanted to change? I warned you about betraying me. I warned you my pack would always be loyal to me. I warned you about all of this and you didn't listen. Killing you is an easy punishment and we all know I like some fun" I smirk.

"Tearing open your king like a mcdonalds burger was the most wonderful thing I've ever done. Your an alpha and you don't see the true ways of the world so let me inform you. Are you an alpha or a slave?" I ask raising my eyebrow smirking down at him.

"An alpha" he replies immediately.

"So an alpha leaves his pack to be mauled to death by his mate?" I ask smirking with a tilt of my head.

He glares "you wouldn't dare" he snarls and my face darkens.

"Too late" I state glaring him straight in the eyes. In a flash he's up in the air struggling to breath and in the next he's being launched across the clearing.

He smacks a tree and yelps, hitting the ground with a thud.

"Is that all you got! My warriors have more fight in their baby toe then you do in your entire body!" I snap furiously.

"Jayson!" I snap loudly and he steps forwards.

"Yes alpha" he replies half guessing what I want.

"Your first kill. You can do it now or let him recover" I tell him shrugging slightly.

"I'll wai-"

"Your a pathetic excuse of an alpha. Can't even finish the job" Kenneth speaks up as he slowly stands. My pack shift and jump at him snarling but before I can utter a word something flies through the air and lands at my feet.

Kenneth's head.

I already knee who it was without asking, the way the greavers cheered as is happened seemed to give it away. My pack circle him snarling, knowing he's extremely dangerous to be around but it exites me in a weird sense.

The rest of my pack return from white dawn and stop in the clearing, they see the greavers and ready themselves for an attack but they won't unless I say otherwise.

"If you wish you can stay here for a while, its the least I can do" I offer the man and he stays silent, juse stood there.

"Your men may stay with you in my pack house" I tell him, a part of me didn't want him to leave. The part that craved for someone dangerous, someone to scare me more than once in my life.

I head home and up into my bedroom, stripping off the horrid dress immediately and setting fire to it. Throwing the blonde wig and contacts on the pile also I watch them as they burn.

Good ridence.

Jumping in the shower I scrub my body thoroughly, making sure none of that horrid makeup is on me. Washing my hair, I get out of the shower and dry off on my white fluffy towels.

Getting dressed in my usual clothing I sigh from the comfort they give off. Putting my hair up I braid it down the sides of my head, pinning it so the middle lifts higher than the rest of my hair. Grabbing my white paint I apply it to everything on show, my arms, my face, my neck and chest.

All my scars and tattoos viable even through the paint, I wear it because it symbolises me as the leader. The dark blue paint on my face symbolises my pack.

Once I'm comfortable I head downstairs. My kitchen almost never gets used, partially because I eat at the pack house but also because I can't cook. My father was the cook of the family.

My usual clothing is black leather skinnys with a black cami, occasionally I add my thick fur sleeveless jacket but not today.

I've been caged up long enough.

Hearing a knock on my door I answer it, Amelia stands there nervously and when I open the door she looks up in suprise and fear.

"I-im s-sorry cadell t-told me t-to find the a-alpha h-here" she whisper stuttering and I smell fear coming other in waves.

She thought Arabella was the alpha since I forgot about my disguise and told her I'm the alpha which would be Arabella saying she's the alpha.

"Amelia I am the alpha, seva" I tell her smiling slightly

She looks even more scared of me "o-oh I'm s-sorry your h-highness" she whimpers out and I shake my head.

"My pack call me alpha, if it makes you more comfortable then call me seva but not your highness. Was there something you needed?" I ask in a caring tone like an alpha should, she's completely petrified of me.

"I'll c-call you a-alpha if thats o-ok" she whispers keeping her head low.

"Amelia do you know where you are right now?" I ask her knowing she's far too scared, she won't last last around my pack like that.

She seems confused by my question and answers with a soft "on your d-doorstep alpha.."

"Correct. I don't allow females into my land, I don't want them bringing weakness to my pack. But I could sense a warrior inside you, every member of my pack is a warrior no matter what their past was. In my pack we don't leave anybody behind, take a look around you" I tell her motioning to my pack walking around and training.

"These men were broken souls when they came to me. I put my trust in them and in return I earned their loyalty. Everyone here has a place but none of them are better than the other, my system works this way. If I had to marry the king to keep them safe, I would"

She looks at me with surprised and awed eyes at the sheer love in my voice as I speak of my pack.

"I'm not going to lie and say I haven't taken them to slaughter packs because I have. I won't say we have everything in the world because we don't and we accept that. I won't say were perfect because I would be lying, but they're my family and I know that no matter what, they wouldn't stab me in the back" I tell her.

"Everything you hear about us is real, but my men have never once harmed a woman in any way unless we were at war. Its not easy to become a warrior, it takes a soul to be completely broken before the transition can be made. Those with only the strongest will to live will survive, do you have what it takes?" I ask her in a soft but firm way.

"I..I don't know" she whispers.

"Then figure it out. You need to be able to kill when needed, take an order when given, respect my men but most of all, you need to figure out who you are. I can't do that for you, so when you do figure it out let me know. Then and only then can you forget about your past and move on" I tell her.

She nods slowly "why did you bring me back alpha, if you don't mind me asking?" She asks quietly and I smile.

"I already know who you are Amelia, but you need to figure it out on your own. Like I said, nobody gets left behind" I answer her simply.

She bows to me and offers me a king smile before leaving, heading towards cadells house. Correct, they're mates.

I don't exactly accept the idea but I could feel the warrior within her, automatically making her a member of my pack and I'm not going to turn my back on her just because she's mates with cadell.