chapter 4

~ Chapter 4 ~

"Alpha! The new guy requests your presence" anghus calls to me across the pack field.

I nod to him and turn back to the three men, highest in tracking.

"Where did this lead take you?" I ask in alpha mode.

"The red moon pack" one of the men speak and I smirk viciously.

"Get the pack ready. We leave tomorrow at midday, I'll inform cadell" I order and they bow. Making my way towards the pack mansion where I know the new guy is, I haven't even asked his name yet mainly because it wasn't needed before.

Knocking on his bedroom door he opens it and I look up at him in awe, his hair now clean and thick wavy golden blonde hair shines softly, his once dull sunken in eyes now bright green and tan skin surrounding them. His face has filled out more to how it should be, his jaw line looking like it had been carved by the gods. His skin now tan with few bruises from training, his bones almost invisible under his now healthy weight although he still needs more food and training.

He's not strong enough yet to join us tomorrow but we can't leave him behind.

"What's your name?" I ask him as he motions me into his room.

"Kenneth" he tells me flashing me a pearly white straight teeth smile.

"So what did you need?" I ask him as he closes the door.

"I was wondering if you'd like to train with me?" He asks hopefully. He wants to train with me? Is he crazy? The last time cadell trained with me he ended up unconscious for two weeks!

"You don't have to I just thought it would help me learn your fighting ways quicker" he says when he gets no reply, hurt flashes in his eyes and I did the most wreck less thing.

"Is now good?" I offer agreeing to train with him. My heart sped up when he smiled with relief and his eyes shined happily.

*
*
*

"I told you not to touch me" I defend myself quickly and struggle to hold in my laughter. He groans quietly and holds his manhood in his hands.

"I thought you meant in a way that harmed you!" He grunts and I gulp down my laughter, offering him my hand instead.

"For what its worth I apologize on behalf of him" I smile nodding towards a smug looking cadell. He takes my hand and I pull him up although he didn't need it seeing as he pushed himself up, personally I just think he likes to touch me.

Wait. What the hell am I thinking?

"Say that to my balls" he grumbles and I chuckle.

"Focus" I tell him and he gets down on the floor to restart his press ups.

"300. Go" I tell him and take a seat on his back with my legs crossed. He takes my weight like a pro and starts his pressups with ease. I can feel his muscles moving under me and do my best to not loose count.

1,..2,..3,..4,....297,....298,....299,....300!

"Sit ups" I tells him and jump off his back. Grabbing two long circle ropes with weights attached I slide one over his head.

"Same amount?" He asks and I nod. Sitting cross legged at the bottom of his feet I once again start to count. I couldn't stop my mouth from drying as my eyes betray me and watch his abs tense and move.